New Software Updates Discussion Thread

Apparently few of us are having lip sync issues. Hoped that this would be addressed with the latest SW. Using component to either audio receiver/amp or direct to tv and DD to receiver/amp, there still is sync issues. Especially Disney HD, Universal HD, HD NET, and sometimes on MGM HD. I realize the audio level differences between DD and composit. This seems to be a DD engineering design vs surround stereo. What say, guys?

The only audio issue I'm having with my 722 is with my local network HD channels (Disk locals, not OTA). The audio cuts out every other syllable or so, but only when the video relatively static (like a 5 day weather forecast graphic). When there is movement, the audio is almost always OK. It's very consistent. This doesn't happen at all on any national HD channel, or SD versions of the locals. It started just after 5.11 (of course).

I noticed that my 211 has the L 5.20 so do we have release notes on it? I notice the Dish Logo looks a little different is what caught my eye..

PID: 0867h, ID: 8GSD, FW: P407, Model: PVR501.

I'm still trying to find some feed back on 4.06 before allowing it :(

And here comes a new version. Wide range too. Is it a roll back?
Isn't that the same range as 4.06 from Aug 5th?
post1472201

Last edited:
When is the DVR 622 supposed to get the update? I still have L512 for software.

Last edited:
Received I Am Legend on one receiver only and it says no 1080p even tho the TV is 1080p. I have to check the manual and see what the deal is.

On 512 still not turbo charged yet--I wish Dish will stop all of the promos untill everone is turbo charged---whatever that means??\\

Is turbo charged the new soon???

Replacement 722

DirectTV dish on Dish Network system

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)