New Subscriber

Status
Please reply by conversation.

baltimore_buc

Original poster
Jun 26, 2012
US
I just dropped Dish after 6 years over the AMC deal. This combined with NBC Sports (hockey fan) being on the top tier, I had enough so we are giving Direct TV a try. My installer is coming on Thursday. I am curious to how I can use a different address for my home for the signal? I know this can be done, just not sure how. My in-laws live 60 miles to the east on the border of PA and OH. I live in between Clevelanda and Akron. I am a Pittsburgh Pirate and Penguin fan, and will get Root sports where I live, but I am outside both "TV Markets" so baseball and hockey will be blacked out. How can I use my in laws address for the "signal" and retain my billing address as my home? Is something I need to do on the "sly" or is it just as easy to call a customer service rep and have them do it - tell them I moved or something?

Thanks

You would want to move after you are installed and are sure everything is stable an works good, after a couple weeks maybe. Search for the many threads on moving.

You would want to move after you are installed and are sure everything is stable an works good, after a couple weeks maybe. Search for the many threads on moving.

+1 great advice Jason and he knows what hes talking about on this :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)