New to Dish Network

Fine

So, your saying anyone who has ever rubbed you the wrong way you give them hell an threw them out your house? Please, take your I should be embarrassed, better than everyone junk and go find someone else's post to interrupt and harass.

I think you did just fine. Only problem now is how much it's gonna cost to get the D* dish repeaked. To bad you didn't get the 922 straight up. The 211 EHDD will not be able to move to the 722. They are not compatible w/ each other.
This really should be moved to dish general thread.

Last edited:
I think you did just fine. Only problem now is how much it's gonna cost to get the D* dish repeaked. To bad you didn't get the 922 straight up. The 211 EHDD will not be able to move to the 722. They are not compatible w/ each other.
This really should be moved to dish general thread.

Thanks, I just walked outside and repeaked it last night. The dish is just right outside my window in front of the TV. Wasn't really a big deal, just kinda a odd situation. It was just made a big deal here from people who have nothing else better to do.

signature

Thanks, I just walked outside and repeaked it last night. The dish is just right outside my window in front of the TV. Wasn't really a big deal, just kinda a odd situation. It was just made a big deal here from people who have nothing else better to do.

Now that you have come over to the dark side :D. You need to update your signature to show that you have E* too.

um...other than a D1000+ that can see 4 satellites but looks like it has 3 LNB's no other LNB combo can see more than 3

D1000.2 sees 110-119-129
D1000.4 sees 61.5-72.7-77

Orbital slots and satellites are not the same since one slot can support multiple satellites. We are limited to four slots, but I don't know how many satellites we can get.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts