new to voom new to forum

hi8is

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jul 27, 2004
nice to see that there is a place on the web where hd enthuasts like myself can all get together in order to salavate at new voom products, and bitch about current issues.

let me tell you a bit about my situation.
i first heard of voom shortly after purchasing a 53 inch high def. monitor... heard what it was about, had to get it.
went to sears and purchased the free installation for $50.00 (cost of first month of service) went home and called to get it goin. they gave me an install date of may 28th (3 WEEKS)... i thought that was a bit long, but hey, i wanted voom

may 28th came and went without a call... and i missed out on about 200 bucks in taking the day off work... called again, they said their records incated june 2nd as the date... ok, so i take of work again, no show, no call again!

i call back, tell them to get out and do it tomarrow because i had lost out on about 400 bucks... and they said fastest they could get it was june 19th.... came and went, nothing

next try, july 21st... nothing.... by now i have a total of $280.00 credit on my account hahaha... july 28th, finaly, im up and vooming!

worst experience ive ever had with any company EVER
but god damn, where else can i get 35+ HD channels? exactly =D

nice to be here, everyone welcome the frustrated n00bie :eek:

Welcome to Voom. Seems that your install story in not all that uncommon anymore. Early on it was not that way. But what the heck, you now have several months service for free. Enjoy.

oh believe me, ive slammed voom plenty of times already =D
heh, i dont think ive ever been so pissed of over a materal object in my life... i guess it was more the pain in the neck i had to go through

i cant tell you how many times my phone almost went flying through my living room walls.... "we have no record of your install sir".... phone go bye bye, maybe i should charge voom for the spackel needed for the patch jobs in the dry wall heh jk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)