New York Yankees

As much as I HATE the Yankees, I am....actually....*gulp*....dear GOD in Heaven, forgive me for what I am about to say...I am actually ROOTING for the Yankees to catch up to the Red Sox.

....THERE...I SAID IT....YOU HAPPY NOW!!!

My turn has been happening in the last month or 2...not due to LIKING the Yankees...THAT, I can assure you will NEVER HAPPEN....but more to the tune of how OBNOXIOUS Red Sox fans have become down here....scary to say, at the same retarded and scary level as Jets fans and Eagles fans....and I never thought that to be possible. I mean it REALLY takes a special sub-species of human being to hit that level of sub-humanity that is the Jets fan and Eagles fan....and the Red Sox fan did it quite quickly....!

Now I know there will be some Red Sox fans saying that "those aren't REAL Bostonians/Red Sox fans....." Well, I have traveled quite often to lovely Boston and I can see, smell and hear a Boston Red Sox fan ALL the way from St. Louis easily...!!;)

Well - RSN doesn't have too look over their shoulders today - neither team is playing.

I wish we oould play a triple header today as good as we are going right now.

:hungry:

Yankees win 12-11 in 10.

I do hope they leave Farnsworth OFF of the post season roster. I can't believe how bad a guy with his stuff can be. Throws 100 mph, but the pitches are down the middle with NO movement.

Major league hitters can catch up with the speed - NO PROBLEM. If the ball ain't shaking and baking, speed DON'T MATTER.

The game today was exciting to say the least. The Yanks should get rid of Farnsworth, Bruney and Henn and bring in some minor leagues for middle relief. They can't do any worse. But, the way the Yankees hitters kept coming back was awesome :)

The game today was exciting to say the least. The Yanks should get rid of Farnsworth, Bruney and Henn and bring in some minor leagues for middle relief. They can't do any worse. But, the way the Yankees hitters kept coming back was awesome :)

add iguawa to that mix.... :D Magic number is 2 for WC.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)