New York Yankees

Go Tribe! Great showing.

Thought this was supposed to pair the matchup of "best" hitting vs. "best" pitching? Looked to me like the Tribe beat the Yanks in both categories....

I'm fine - I learned quite well this year alone that the way you start is not as important as the way you finish (thanks to the METS.).

In baseball you are only as good as that day's pitching.

I'm fine - I learned quite well this year alone that the way you start is not as important as the way you finish (thanks to the METS.).

In baseball you are only as good as that day's pitching.

I will be attending tonight’s early evening matchup at 5pm of Pettitte vs. Carmona! If you haven’t seen the 23 year old righty, you will be in for a real treat. The 3.06 ERA/ 19 game winner’s specialty is a blazing, dipping sinker that maxes out in the upper-90s.

Go Tribe!

I will be attending tonight’s early evening matchup at 5pm of Pettitte vs. Carmona! If you haven’t seen the 23 year old righty, you will be in for a real treat. The 3.06 ERA/ 19 game winner’s specialty is a blazing, dipping sinker that maxes out in the upper-90s.

Go Tribe!

I saw him in the April 19th and the August 10th games. BOTH Yankee wins - but the third time is ALWAYS the toughest in sports.

Go Tribe!
The only way I will be in for a treat is if they tee off on him..:D

I saw him in the April 19th and the August 10th games. BOTH Yankee wins - but the third time is ALWAYS the toughest in sports.

After last night, apparently the regular season meant nothing to the Indians. Either way, I expect the Yanks to come out playing their asses off. If the Indians get a win today though you can stick a fork in em'

Excellent game not in favor of the Yanks. The Indians even brought their bugs to the game :D Yanks up against the wall. Time for the Indians to close the deal.

As I said yesterday, when the Indians score a bunch one game, then they do nothing the next game. Thank goodness for our secret weapon - the bugs coming out of the lake to harrass the oposing pitcher.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts