Newbee

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Rolito

Original poster
Mar 7, 2006
I just want to say Hi to each one of you and thank you for having me here.
And by the way ask you guys if you have any idea on this I have a pansat 2700 set up with a motor dish, if I set the motor straight to the satellite I get all chanels but if I use usuals to move to another sat. there it's no signal.My post it's very plom my location ,long 73.6w lat.41.5 but when move the dish no signal. Any idea?Please help! And thank you in advance:hungry:

A couple of possibilities come to mind. 1) Have you gone into Menu, Installation, Antenna Setup, click on the Satellite you are trying to get to, arrow down to Positioner Setting and Enter, now arrow to My Longitude and set it, then arrow to My Latitude and set it. If these have not been set, then that could be your problem? 2) The other thing could be how you set up the motor. The motor should be pointing south and set to your Latitude. Then use the USALS and motor over to your nearest to true south satellite and adjust the dish reflector at this spot. I could be wrong, but it sounds like what you've done is aim the dish at the Satellite without pointing the motor to true south first. The motor has to be pointing true south first and then use the USALS to get to the Satellite and then adjust it for best results. Otherwise, it will never track correctly. Good Luck!

Al

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)