newbie needs ideas for FTA/SAT

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

adsmith1028

Original poster
Nov 5, 2011
United States
Hey guys, would really appreciate help with what i need to do in my house to make everyone happy. ok i have dish tv goes to 2 lcds(one is coaxial which kinda sucks) and a projector that can only recieve component or RGB. I need to move one of the tv's to the master bedroom upstairs(loft) to make gf happy but i live in a log cabin so drilling or running wires is kinda not gonna happen. what can i get with my already exsisting dish setup? FTV upstairs? a whole new complete dish for upstairs? i have no prob setting anything up on roof being on the top floor, also have two ps3 and 3 bluerays and im planning on getting wireless on them. OPEN for ideas, not looking for amazing but dont wanna hafta watch pbs before bed (although sometimes that is kinda nice) Note. live in the Southern part of Northeast Ohio. Budget is about 400 as of right now, but you know how that goes. Im very busy and would really like to get pointed in the right direction with all of this. after reading some threads i woulnt be suprised if some of you guys get live feeds from the space station, so i know im in good hands.

P.S. i also own a shop down the road so something small for the guys at lunch would be nice to.

Much thanks

Hey guys, would really appreciate help with what i need to do in my house to make everyone happy. ok i have dish tv goes to 2 lcds(one is coaxial which kinda sucks) and a projector that can only recieve component or RGB. I need to move one of the tv's to the master bedroom upstairs(loft) to make gf happy but i live in a log cabin so drilling or running wires is kinda not gonna happen. what can i get with my already exsisting dish setup? FTV upstairs? a whole new complete dish for upstairs? i have no prob setting anything up on roof being on the top floor, also have two ps3 and 3 bluerays and im planning on getting wireless on them. OPEN for ideas, not looking for amazing but dont wanna hafta watch pbs before bed (although sometimes that is kinda nice) Note. live in the Southern part of Northeast Ohio. Budget is about 400 as of right now, but you know how that goes. Im very busy and would really like to get pointed in the right direction with all of this. after reading some threads i woulnt be suprised if some of you guys get live feeds from the space station, so i know im in good hands.

P.S. i also own a shop down the road so something small for the guys at lunch would be nice to.

Much thanks
Info for Dish network or on Free To Air?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts