Newbie to the fourm :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

DeltaX

Original poster
Jun 16, 2004
Hey there,

I'm really impressed about this website, its really good work. We should all help keeping it up.

I have some questions for now :

How can I watch Aljazeera New Channel freely, btw Its broadcasting on Panamsat 9 [irdeto].

Do we have Multivision XXX Channels here in US, If no what XXX Channels can we get?

Is Pansat or BlackBird the final good solution for what I've asked above ? and can someone in Europe use Pansat?

Thnx for help

Welcome to the forum, your questions are more FTA related then DBS, so I am going to move this to our FTA forum.

Welcome to the forum. Please check the link to DMSI on my web site for the type of programming you are looking for (XXX) as for Aljazeera some one else may be able to help you as I am not too sure, check the link to all FTA channels on my web site, good luck.

Thnx Pete, I can find Aljazeera on Dishnetwork, A lot folks recommend me to use the PAnsat or the BlackBird , if so, Where I can purchase and from where I Can get the latest upgrade for the firmware and the keys?

later

We are all about legal FTA channels here (thats channels that are broadcast in the clear) The Blackbird (as far as I know ) can/could be used to steal satellite programming and as such no one here will help you that what so ever, as for the Pansat, you would have to sniff around to get a dealer, check my web site there is a link to DMSI there and that may give you a few ideas to get started! Remember there are quite a few Aljazeera type channels that are FTA, plenty of soccer : )

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts