News on MLB and Sirius

jappleboy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 20, 2006
Looks like some News on MLB and Sirius is starting to flow. A stock site (seeking alpha) has got wind of MLB coming the second week in June:) I hope this is true.:hungry: Also look at the site Sirius Buss.

The article says "Various telephone calls to customer service at Sirius seem to indicate that an announcement will be made regarding an upgrade to the Best of XM package for people that subscribe to Sirius. That upgrade is Major League Baseball." We all know how reliable what customer service has said has been in the past. I'll believe it when I hear it on Best of XM! :D

Since they merged they now play games on MLB Homeplate. I preferred it when they did not play games at all on the Homeplate channel. Leave this channel for news, highlights, and talk only. If I want to listen to the game I would go to one of their baseball stations. Because Sirius cannot get the baseball stations, they then put games on the homeplate station to make the XM add on package more enticing to Sirius subs. Hopefully, if Sirius does add the baseball package, the homeplate channel will go back to not playing games.

According to a CSR = You or I know more about it then they do. They're just trying to keep you from canceling.

I understand that, however the purpose of my call was to spend >$500.00 on the Mirge and related accessories. The CSR suggested I wait a few weeks. What would his motivation be to do this?
I was not planning on canceling.

I am ready to spend my money. As soon as they put this through I will give them the call. It will be just in time for my long drive on vacation too. Still, I won't believe it until it is actually announced.

To i WANT MORE

Not one word here. How about the guy( i want more) Said the CSR told him to wait on a Sirius radio he was going to get because mlb was coming this week. Has this guy got any info yet. :)

Seemed to have been a great deal of internet chatter about this happening in the time frame you guys were taking about. The agreement must have hit a snag somewhere along the line. Let's hope for a resolution in the near future. MLB has been known to play 'hardball' from time to time. ;)

(Bada-boom. I'll be here all week..)

Not one word

Now it seems it is all quit on the sirius front lines about MLB on sirius. know ones know anything
If you think about it mlb is trying hard to sell its own site. I know how sirius can save money have Howard Stern play for the Yankees.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts