NFL 2007-08 Season

For awhile last night I thought the Eagles were going to be The Ones...

Well they were...they beat themselves. They had the inside routes for the recievers ALL NIGHT LONG...and you are going to an outside route late in the game??!! That was dumb as hell. The Pats could do almost nothing to stop the Eagles.

Salsa, your Raiders won, and not a peep from you? Oakland's W gives me hope that the Lions can win at least one more time this season against KC.

My Raiders are not very good offensively. The defense has kept them in every single game.....why brag about a bad team?!:confused:
It was the law of averages, except for the San Diego game...they were in it to the last 5 minutes or last series.

Salsa, your Raiders won, and not a peep from you? Oakland's W gives me hope that the Lions can win at least one more time this season against KC.

Then when the Lions play the Chiefs, I will be a BIGGER Lions fan than you!;)
I like the Lions make-up and they have an exciting offense thanks to Martz. I think NO OTHER coach could have brought out that offense.

They should not have played this game tonight. The field is unplayable, just horrible.

Steelers / Dolphins Rain/ mud bowl

Anyone watching this mud bowl ?
No score in the 4th quarter
Dolphins first chance to WIN a game, maybe this is the kind of break they need.

Jimbo

Jimbo

LMAO...they will find a way too lose. Way too much going against them...

A rookie QB, BOTH RBs injured, crappy field and playing on the road.....

Jimbo

I watched the whole game. I love a good "mud bowl" game! To me football is all about the elements. Especially when late fall and Winter start to roll around. I love a a defensive game, and a game where the elements is another factor besides the opponent that teams have to adjust their game plan to.

Personally my ideal football games are where both teams are under 20 points and the winner wins by 3. That is why I love the Steelers. They play hard nose defense, and love to run the ball. That usually translates into a low scoring game where defense plays a factor into the win.

Last night's game is great to see at least once a year. I would not want to see more than one 0-3 game a year.

I still say the Steelers are the only team left capable of breaking New England's win streak! And I can't wait until Thursday night to watch Green Bay and Dallas!

This is the best time of the year for the NFL, until we get to the Conference Championship games!

Did anyone see that punt and stuck in the mud? That was funny.

Then when the Lions play the Chiefs, I will be a BIGGER Lions fan than you!;)
I like the Lions make-up and they have an exciting offense thanks to Martz. I think NO OTHER coach could have brought out that offense.

You haven't been watching the last 3 weeks, have you? To paraphrase an earlier quote - The Lions offense has been stuck in the mud. If they had shown up (the offense, that is), the last 3 games, we would be a playoff lock. Now I'm wondering if we can even beat KC. My pre-season prediction of 6 - 10 may still come true.

GO LIONS and take Matt Millen with you!!!!

I watched the whole game. I love a good "mud bowl" game! To me football is all about the elements. Especially when late fall and Winter start to roll around. I love a a defensive game, and a game where the elements is another factor besides the opponent that teams have to adjust their game plan to.

Personally my ideal football games are where both teams are under 20 points and the winner wins by 3. That is why I love the Steelers. They play hard nose defense, and love to run the ball. That usually translates into a low scoring game where defense plays a factor into the win.

Last night's game is great to see at least once a year. I would not want to see more than one 0-3 game a year.

I still say the Steelers are the only team left capable of breaking New England's win streak! And I can't wait until Thursday night to watch Green Bay and Dallas!

This is the best time of the year for the NFL, until we get to the Conference Championship games!

Did anyone see that punt and stuck in the mud? That was funny.

I agree Joe.
I love a good Defensive struggle, this is NOT the kind of D struggle i perfer, but I know what your saying.

See all the SEC fans would not dare play a game in such weather, they would have to count on a running game and not being able to run thier 4.25 along with the other 4.25 opponent, they would cry to all ends of the earth.
Sorry about crossing threads, but this type of weather COULD hit an SEC area.

I would love to see thier excuse about losing a game played in bad weather.

Big Ben's 1st or 2nd game was a miserable rainy night in MIAMI ... He won that game too :)

I thought the Steelers should have kept trowing the ball the passes over the middle in the LB area was open just about anytime, they moved the ball that way, then they stopped doing it.

Jimbo

[/B]
You haven't been watching the last 3 weeks, have you? To paraphrase an earlier quote - The Lions offense has been stuck in the mud. If they had shown up (the offense, that is), the last 3 games, we would be a playoff lock. Now I'm wondering if we can even beat KC. My pre-season prediction of 6 - 10 may still come true.

GO LIONS and take Matt Millen with you!!!!

8-8 .....
Still BIG improvement :up

Jimbo

8-8 .....
Still BIG improvement :up

Jimbo

I just saw your last 5 games....DAMN they are brutal! BUT, stranger things have happened.....BUT my Raiders have it JUST as bad, if not worse:

Denver at home
AT Green Bay
Indy at home
@Jacksonville
San Diego at home

The ONLY one that comes close to winnable is the Denver game and MAYBE, JUST MAYBE the game @Jacksonville.....which I will be attending.

I was REALLY hoping for a 6-10 or a 7-9 season.:(

I just saw your last 5 games....DAMN they are brutal! BUT, stranger things have happened.....BUT my Raiders have it JUST as bad, if not worse:

Denver at home
AT Green Bay
Indy at home
@Jacksonville
San Diego at home

The ONLY one that comes close to winnable is the Denver game and MAYBE, JUST MAYBE the game @Jacksonville.....which I will be attending.

I was REALLY hoping for a 6-10 or a 7-9 season.:(

And you make fun of my Pirates.;):D:rolleyes:

Possibility of why Michigan lost to App State

Canseco at it again

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)