NFL 2008-09 Season

I see that my decision to sell my StarChoice equipment and not bring it down to the Dallas area was a good one...didn't have to waste 16 Sunday afternoons watching the Lions this season. Here is to hoping for a change of ownership in the offseason.

Change of ownership ????
That would be the correct thing to do, but I don't see that happening.

IF the Detroit area is LUCKY they get Bill Parcells in there as GM, or Scott Peoli as GM, Peopli has been mentioned, don't know if he would take the job, but it would be a good move for the kittens from the Motor City.

Jimbo

Don't the Cowboys have to WIN to get into the playoffs ????

They sure are not playing like it, if thats the case.

Thats OK, it appears we don't have to watch the Cowboyus lose a playoff game AGAIN this year. :eek:

THIS is NOT the same team that gave the Steeler's all they could handle.

Jimbo

I'm thinking Wildcard Weekend will look like this:

Saturday:

4:30- Atlanta at Arizona (nothing says NFL playoffs like a Falcons-Cardinals matchup ;))

8:00- Indianapolis at San Diego/Denver

Sunday:

1:00- Baltimore at Miami/New England

4:30- Philadelphia at Minnesota

I'm thinking Wildcard Weekend will look like this:

Saturday:

4:30- Atlanta at Arizona (nothing says NFL playoffs like a Falcons-Cardinals matchup ;))

8:00- Indianapolis at San Diego/Denver

Sunday:

1:00- Baltimore at Miami/New England

4:30- Philadelphia at Minnesota

IF these are the winners of the WC round.
Atlanta, Indy, Baltimore and Philly ...

What would the second round look like, or is it too soon to tell ?

Jimbo

IF these are the winners of the WC round.
Atlanta, Indy, Baltimore and Philly ...

What would the second round look like, or is it too soon to tell ?

Jimbo

IF those four teams won on wildcard weekend, the divisional round would look like this:

Atlanta at Carolina
Philly at Giants

Indy at Pittsburgh
Baltimore at Tennessee

IF those four teams won on wildcard weekend, the divisional round would look like this:

Atlanta at Carolina
Philly at Giants

Indy at Pittsburgh
Baltimore at Tennessee

Lots of DEFENSE in these games !
At least the home teams and Baltimore.

These would ALL be good games !
I can't wait, of course the WC round has to fall the way I mentioned in previous post first.

I think Pittsburgh has played ALL of these teams this year, maybe not Atlanta, but the rest I'm pretty sure of.

Jimbo

Dolphins complete the miracle.

Rey is ecstatic, while I'm sure Sandra is going to tear the Jets limb from limb in her latest post.

thanks sabres :D i am!!!!!!!! what a great season for the fins! the ravens are going to kill us but it I am very satisfied as my expectations at the begining of the season was for miami to at least go 4-12. They surpassed that!!!! :clap:bow

paul you got what you wanted:)!!!! you and the rest of us here can say we saw a team go 0-16. it might not happen again for a long time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)