NFL 2008-09 Season

LMAO!! My brother-in-law, who has season tickets, told me they had to almost BOLT THE GOAL POST DOWN!!! LMAO!! HOW do you kick an extra point, much less a FG in that??!!:eek:

they havent :D

Pats tried a FG before the 1st half and it went wide right...waaaaaaaaayyyy wide right

heck when they (NE) got their TD, the extra point went through and almost came back across

Panthers dodge a HUGE bullet in New Orleans!

This would have been an epic choke job, and with the Falcons OFFICIALLY beating the Rams, anders needs to count his blessings.

Steve Smith bailed you out, plain and simple!

Raiders beat Bucs.

The collapse is complete in Tampa!

It's amazing how the Bucs have been unable to stop anyone on the ground recently- it's one thing to get gashed by Smash and Dash or Turner the Burner, but to allow Michael freaking Bush to run for 177 yards?!

RAIDERS!!!

RAIDERS!!!

RAIDERS!!

WOW!! HITACHI.....The young'ens played VERY WELL! I am so happy right now it's crazy!! To look SO BAD against the Pats and then 2 straight wins against quality teams....ONE on the road....and progress by the offense AND the appearance of ACTUAL wide receivers....WOW!!
I am out of words really.....:eek::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

RAIDERS!!!

RAIDERS!!!

RAIDERS!!

WOW!! HITACHI.....The young'ens played VERY WELL! I am so happy right now it's crazy!! To look SO BAD against the Pats and then 2 straight wins against quality teams....ONE on the road....and progress by the offense AND the appearance of ACTUAL wide receivers....WOW!!
I am out of words really.....:eek::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Tampa stopped being a quality team a few weeks ago btw.

I see that my decision to sell my StarChoice equipment and not bring it down to the Dallas area was a good one...didn't have to waste 16 Sunday afternoons watching the Lions this season. Here is to hoping for a change of ownership in the offseason.

Eagles killing Dallas.

As far as I'm concerned, GO VIKINGS NEXT WEEK!

I can't STAND the Eagles- for all I hear about Dallas, I think the Eagles are just as overrated a team.

McNabb, IMO, is just as overrated a QB in footbal, if not more than Romo.

Honestly, I can't STAND Philly- they are like the Patriots and Colts- no matter how many stakes you put through their hearts, THEY DON'T DIE!!!

i'm shocked that miami went into halftime with the lead. they're playing very poorly right now. too many mistakes on both sides of the ball.it's like they don't want it! very critical they get a score on their 1st possession of the 2nd half

Well it looks like Romo will be responsible(not completely this year) for the loss in the season ending game for Dallas yet again.

Panthers dodge a HUGE bullet in New Orleans!

This would have been an epic choke job, and with the Falcons OFFICIALLY beating the Rams, anders needs to count his blessings.

Steve Smith bailed you out, plain and simple!

???
Carolina was in regardless, so the game meant very little to them, a loss would not have hurt them at all.

Greatest Team in Your Lifetime

What we love about sports

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts