NFL 2009-10 Season

Somehow, someeway, my Bills are tied with the Jets and in overtime after giving up too many rushing yards and Edwards getting hurt early.

And win, lose or draw, Dick Jauron should be fired after this one!

How do you let the clock run down to :03 in regulation and "settle" for a 47 yard FG attempt with the wind conditions at Giants Stadium??? :confused:

Some numbers from the Patriots 59-0 shellacking of the Titans:

First Downs: NE: 32..................TEN: 9 :eek:

Passing First Downs: NE: 21...........................TEN: 1 :eek::eek:

Total Yards: NE: 619..............................TEN: 186 :eek::eek::eek:

Passing Yards: NE: 426..........................TEN: -7 :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Some numbers from the Patriots 59-0 shellacking of the Titans:

First Downs: NE: 32..................TEN: 9 :eek:

Passing First Downs: NE: 21...........................TEN: 1 :eek::eek:

Total Yards: NE: 619..............................TEN: 186 :eek::eek::eek:

Passing Yards: NE: 426..........................TEN: -7 :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Even when my Bills lost to the Pats 56-10 a few years ago, they STILL had 173 passing yards and a TD pass.

Interesting Patriot statistical oddity: Brady has never thrown for 400 yards in a games- even in his 50 TD season, his highest was 388, and he still was 8 yards shy of that today.

Titan's played a 'no-defense' game! I always thought that Jeff Fisher was a good coach but I felt embarrassed for the guy. His team did NOT show up today. I've never seen so many wide open pass plays. despite the big score, if Brady had stayed in the score would have been 80 or 90! The Pats tried hard to just use as much time as possible. But, no matter what, if the defense takes the day off then you'll have big scores like this. embarrassing for Titan fans. Paul

Titan's played a 'no-defense' game! I always thought that Jeff Fisher was a good coach but I felt embarrassed for the guy. His team did NOT show up today. I've never seen so many wide open pass plays. despite the big score, if Brady had stayed in the score would have been 80 or 90! The Pats tried hard to just use as much time as possible. But, no matter what, if the defense takes the day off then you'll have big scores like this. embarrassing for Titan fans. Paul

I agree with everything you said! :up

In all my years watching the NFL, I've never seen one team dominate another like this game today (and I've seen some REAL bad Pats teams back in the day).

The Pats could have easily scored 70+ points, but they called off the dogs.

It was a VERY embarrassing performance by the Titans!

In all my years watching the NFL, I've never seen one team dominate another like this game today (and I've seen some REAL bad Pats teams back in the day).

It's completely amazing that the Titans have fallen so far so fast.

I thought the Redskins got a bad beatdown by the Pats when they losts 52-7 back in 2007, but this was worse.

I thought the Redskins got a bad beatdown by the Pats when they losts 52-7 back in 2007, but this was worse.

IMO, the Patriots ran up the score in that Redskins game. As a Pats fan I was embarrassed by that.

That wasn't the case yesterday. It's the Titans that should be embarrassed after that performance!

Barring stupidity, it looks like the Jets are going to win this one.

Never mind, stupidity stepped in, Bill's still have a chance.

By the time I got home I was only able to watch most of the fourth quarter, and OT. What came to mind is...if i want to watch bad quarterbacking, bad in-game coaching, endless careless penalties, a bad coaching game plan, and an inevitable loss, I don't need it from the Jets...I can watch Ohio State! :D

A rough football weekend for the favored teams in our household. Luckily the Rangers and Yankees had a good weekend...

Sandra

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)