NFL 2009-10 Season

I still don't get why so many pick the chargers to go to the SB almost every season. the team in general has always had an attitude problem. very mouthy and can't back it up. another example of that was yesterdays stupid show before the game :rolleyes:. i've never liked the idiot LB lights out :rolleyes::rolleyes:. rivers and LT are very talented but have attitude issues as well. norv has never been a great head coach. barely good at best. i'm glad denver gave them a whoopin' last night :D

I still don't get why so many pick the charges to go to the SB almost every season. the team in general has always had an attitude problem with the core of this group. very mouthy and can't back it up. another example of that was yesterdays stupid show before the game :rolleyes:. i've never liked the idiot LB lights out :rolleyes::rolleyes:. rivers and LT are very talented but have attitude issues as well. norv has never been a great head coach. barely good at best. i'm glad denver gave them a whoopin' last night :D

I'm glad we did too. :D 6-0 baby! Who would have ever predicted that after the pre-season? Not me, and my blood runs blue and orange.

Turner looked irked to be beat by a kid coach. :)

I'm glad we did too. :D 6-0 baby! Who would have ever predicted that after the pre-season? Not me, and my blood runs blue and orange.

Turner looked irked to be beat by a kid coach. :)
Even with the injuries on the defensive line, the Bolts should have enough offense to beat Denver.

Hopefully this speeds up the firing of Norv Turner. Lots of good proven head coach talent out there waiting for this job to open up.

Even with the injuries on the defensive line, the Bolts should have enough offense to beat Denver.

Hopefully this speeds up the firing of Norv Turner. Lots of good proven head coach talent out there waiting for this job to open up.
:up

also, with the New England game out of reach by halftime, why didnt they flip us who arent in those 2 markets over to the Jets game?

I know there were only 2 late games on CBS but why keep it there for the blowout until the very end when the other game was tied? Sure it was an ugly tie game but it would be somewhat more interesting....or did CBS figure "hey lets see if Tennessee actually can get points on the board?"

Red Zone baby ;);)

Has any team that started 6-0 ever missed the playoffs? I know a team that did last year. :(

Has any team that started 6-0 ever missed the playoffs? I know a team that did last year. :(

I am not talking playoffs yet, hell look at how the Broncos self-destructed last year, but then again... the last time the Broncos went 6-0 they did win a super bowl.

Of course, they also had John Elway, Terrell Davis, Eddie McCaffrey, Rod Smith, Bill Romanowski... :)

All that said, I am proudly wearing my jersey to work today (its number 87, Eddie Mac, for the record; and I've had it quite a long time ;) ).

Perhaps. But they can't convert a third down to save their life, and don't underestimate the Denver defense. What, not a single point scored against them in the 4th quarter all season long?

I am not talking playoffs yet, hell look at how the Broncos self-destructed last year, but then again... the last time the Broncos went 6-0 they did win a super bowl.

Of course, they also had John Elway, Terrell Davis, Eddie McCaffrey, Rod Smith, Bill Romanowski... :)

All that said, I am proudly wearing my jersey to work today (its number 87, Eddie Mac, for the record; and I've had it quite a long time ;) ).
Aren't you a professor in Bears country teaching 18-22 year olds? You're asking for trouble! :)

It's amazing. I thought McDaniels was going to be fired before the season even started!

And as one of the Broncos biggest supporters, I was first in line to fire him.:D No one told me that Denver was allowed to have twice as many players on the field, as their opponents to make up for their lack of skills and size.:D I think the smoke may be clearing a bit.

Aren't you a professor in Bears country teaching 18-22 year olds? You're asking for trouble! :)

yup, and I put up with an awful lot of "So how is Kyle Orton working out for you?" at the beginning of the semester. I have had a lot of fun with my students in the past few weeks. I keep reminding them of the what, 11 interceptions Cutler has thrown, compared to 0 for Orton (ok, he did throw that pick in the last second of regulation last week, but since it merely ended regulation, I didn't even think of it as meaningful). :)

I am sitting in my office wearing my Broncos jersey today proudly.

But the last 15 years have taught me to enjoy the good times while they last, and to take every week, one at a time. Some serious competitors the Broncs will face in the next six weeks, including Baltimore, the Stoolers, a rematch with the Chargers, and eventually Payton. 10 more games to go. I don't expect to win them all, but if this team stays healthy, it should be a fun 10 weeks.

yup, and I put up with an awful lot of "So how is Kyle Orton working out for you?" at the beginning of the semester. I have had a lot of fun with my students in the past few weeks. I keep reminding them of the what, 11 interceptions Cutler has thrown, compared to 0 for Orton (ok, he did throw that pick in the last second of regulation last week, but since it merely ended regulation, I didn't even think of it as meaningful). :)

I am sitting in my office wearing my Broncos jersey today proudly.

But the last 15 years have taught me to enjoy the good times while they last, and to take every week, one at a time. Some serious competitors the Broncs will face in the next six weeks, including Baltimore, the Stoolers, a rematch with the Chargers, and eventually Payton. 10 more games to go. I don't expect to win them all, but if this team stays healthy, it should be a fun 10 weeks.

Those are my feelings, exactly. If they play the way they have and lose all ten, the experience would still have been fun. I think the next 5 or six they play are not only against teams that are strong, but also after those teams bye weeks.:D

NCAA proposes tough taunting, concussion rules

Is it possible to watch MLB.TV on a TV?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)