NFL 2009-10 Season

Steelers lost because of offensive problems as much as they lost for defensive ones. Bengals sweep, and now it doesn't mean anything because it's not in the playoffs? :p

Story of the day was Cincy defense and special teams, Polamalu doesn't play on offense or kick coverage, so no, today he wasn't the guy.

Steelers lost because of offensive problems as much as they lost for defensive ones. Bengals sweep, and now it doesn't mean anything because it's not in the playoffs? :p

Story of the day was Cincy defense and special teams, Polamalu doesn't play on offense or kick coverage, so no, today he wasn't the guy.

Actually you hit it on the head, Steeler's lost because they could not protect Ben and get guy's open like usual. And they need to address thier Kick coverage that was atrocious.

Bengals did a GREAT job on D

But I've given them props on about every post since the game was over.

Bengals Offense did LITTLE.
Bengals D and Special Teams won this game.

Once again, do it when it counts and well talk.

For those that said (someone did) that the Steeler's will not even make the playoffs.

Get Real

Cincy COULD conceivably run the table.

They do have Minnesota and San Diego yet on the schedule though.

11 Sun, Nov 22 at Oakland 4:15 PM
12 Sun, Nov 29 Cleveland 1:00 PM
13 Sun, Dec 6 Detroit 1:00 PM
14 Sun, Dec 13 at Minnesota 1:00 PM
15 Sun, Dec 20 at San Diego 4:05 PM
16 Sun, Dec 27 Kansas City 1:00 PM
17 Sun, Jan 3 at NY Jets 1:00 PM

Then again, the Steeler's could conceivably run the table too, but they have a much tougher schedule with Baltimore twice yet.

11 Sun, Nov 22 at Kansas City 1:00 PM
12 Sun, Nov 29 at Baltimore 8:20 PM
13 Sun, Dec 6 Oakland 1:00 PM
14 Thu, Dec 10 at Cleveland 8:20 PM
15 Sun, Dec 20 Green Bay 1:00 PM
16 Sun, Dec 27 Baltimore 1:00 PM
17 Sun, Jan 3 at Miami 1:00 PM

Not a great week for me on Fantasy Football.

Schaub and Johnson are on a bye week, I bench Tomlinson on a day where he activates Beast Mode, and Matt Ryan, who I started, had a poor day.

Cincy COULD conceivably run the table.

They do have Minnesota and San Diego yet on the schedule though.

11 Sun, Nov 22 at Oakland 4:15 PM
12 Sun, Nov 29 Cleveland 1:00 PM
13 Sun, Dec 6 Detroit 1:00 PM
14 Sun, Dec 13 at Minnesota 1:00 PM
15 Sun, Dec 20 at San Diego 4:05 PM
16 Sun, Dec 27 Kansas City 1:00 PM
17 Sun, Jan 3 at NY Jets 1:00 PM

Then again, the Steeler's could conceivably run the table too, but they have a much tougher schedule with Baltimore twice yet.

11 Sun, Nov 22 at Kansas City 1:00 PM
12 Sun, Nov 29 at Baltimore 8:20 PM
13 Sun, Dec 6 Oakland 1:00 PM
14 Thu, Dec 10 at Cleveland 8:20 PM
15 Sun, Dec 20 Green Bay 1:00 PM
16 Sun, Dec 27 Baltimore 1:00 PM
17 Sun, Jan 3 at Miami 1:00 PM

I'd be SHOCKED if BOTH these teams aren't playing in January.

And who knows, the AFC North could have three teams in the playoffs if the Ravens get hot (but either Denver or San Diego would have to slip up).

For those that said (someone did) that the Steeler's will not even make the playoffs.

Get Real
I don't think they'll make the playoffs. The AFC North will only get 1 wildcard team - - - the Ravens. I expect Cincy to hold on to the division.

Don't be surprised if one or both NFC wildcard teams ends up 9-7 or even 8-8.

There's currently a logjam for the two wildcards through week 10:

Giants........5-4
Eagles.......5-4
Packers.....5-4
Falcons.....5-4
Panthers...4-5
Niners.......4-5
Bears........4-5

F***ING Raiders!!! 10 penalties and 10 dropped passes....two tip around like a f***ing volleyball.
IF the Raiders catch just HALF of those balls....they win. Russell DESERVED to be pulled, but ALOT of what happened today was NOT his fault. There were 4 penalties that killed a 1st down on 3rd down attempts....and the list goes on and f***ing on.

I was so pissed I threw out my to Raiders caps and ripped to shread my Raider long sleeve tee.

I have never been this pist!

I'd be SHOCKED if BOTH these teams aren't playing in January.

And who knows, the AFC North could have three teams in the playoffs if the Ravens get hot (but either Denver or San Diego would have to slip up).

This is what I was trying to point out to the Bengals fans .... but all they wanted to do is say that the Steeler's were not going to even make the playoffs.

I don't think they'll make the playoffs. The AFC North will only get 1 wildcard team - - - the Ravens. I expect Cincy to hold on to the division.

The Ravens are currently 2 games back of the Steeler's, they would have to win BOTH games against them AND they also play Indy yet.

Ravens have lost 4 of 5, fortunately for them they still have the Browns (next week, they better worry about that game first... :rolleyes:)

However they still have the Raiders and Lions on thier schedule.

This is what I was trying to point out to the Bengals fans .... but all they wanted to do is say that the Steeler's were not going to even make the playoffs.

I never said that they would not make the playoffs.

The Sunday Night game lived up to all the hype.
What a game. What the hell was Bellichick thinking?!?! Going for it on 4th down from his own 28 with 2 minutes left? I know hindsight is 20/20, but that could be one of the stupidest coaching decisions I've ever seen.

What a game. What the hell was Bellichick thinking?!?! Going for it on 4th down from his own 28 with 2 minutes left? I know hindsight is 20/20, but that could be one of the stupidest coaching decisions I've ever seen.

Not COULD BE.......IT IS THE D-U-M-B-E-S-T coaching decision ever!!!!:rant::rant::rant::rant:

Belichick taking arrogance to a new level! :mad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)