NFL 2012-13 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't see the flag on the Raider who hit Ben low, it goes both ways.

that's why I posted who isn't getting away with stuff with these refs. and it'll get worse until a deal is reached with the Real refs.

Jimbo said:
The hit on Bey they will find that he hit in the body area first, it was not a direct H2H hit, thats probably the reason why.
With Bey staying down, you can be sure it will be looked at by the NFL.
The helmet hit Bey in the bottom of his facemask.

WTH are you talking about? The defender helmet hit DHB in the chin where he was knocked out cold.

I am not saying it was either intentional nor dirty...but head with his helmet and BOTH announcers agreed!

What I was trying to say is that you can tackle someone without trying to hurt somebody. I mean Bay was down for 11 1/2 minutes. Thats what shouldnt happen in the game. Nobody should be down for 11 minutes.

You've never seen a guy get hurt on a legal tackle ?

I gotta say the raider steelers game the best of the day so far for me. Others not so much.

that's why I posted who isn't getting away with stuff with these refs. and it'll get worse until a deal is reached with the Real refs.

No, even with the regular refs they never call penalties against players who hit Ben unless they break his nose.

No, even with the regular refs they never call penalties against players who hit Ben unless they break his nose.

Never said it would be perfect, just better than the garbage we are seeing

I'm sorry if you are wearing blinders. :)
Unlike yourself I leave my emotions out of it. Besides the fact that many players would disagree with your opinion. But we all have a right to have one,certainly you do my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts