NFL 2012-13 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow did the Eagles offense suck today!Gotta give the Az D credit too.SF better watch out.

Not a gagjob at all...fumbles and interceptions are part of the game. It is always a matter if you can capitalize on them. Raiders had only one turnover and the and Steelers took advantage of it. Simple as that.

Gagging is missing a 25 yard FG...

Not a gagjob at all...fumbles and interceptions are part of the game. It is always a matter if you can capitalize on them. Raiders had only one turnover and the and Steelers took advantage of it. Simple as that.

Gagging is missing a 25 yard FG...

Yup, Turn Overs and Momentum were BIG in this game, Steelers had the Mo in the first half and the Raiders in the second.

I didn't see the flag on the Raider who hit Ben low, it goes both ways.

In a game filled with vicious hits, this was the worst IMHO. The Raider defender was on the ground and then from behind dove for Roethlisberger's legs. Not good.....not good at all.

I'll take a wild guess. Maybe the audience watching NO/KC was going to get Denver/Houston? But I dont understand why they just didnt go to the Texans game on time. I guess because you dont live in the area? Obviously, if you live in Denver and/or Houston they go right to the opening kickoff.

The only markets that HAVE to go away would be the 2 local markets (in this case 4 with the 2 late games)

But our market (Minneapolis) had NO early CBS game (Vikes at home on Fox).
So we didnt see ANY of the NO/KC game until 3:00 when the "late" game starts and see the last 6+ minutes + OT. Then they switched us to Miami for that OT....why?????

Next week CBS has the SH (singleheader) so hopefully they dont do the "lets show you every ending of every early game before we send you to the late game" stunt again. Mpls gets the late game only

With almost three weeks in the book, I wouldn't be surprised if we have three or four 9-7 teams in the playoffs. Somewhere, Pete Rozelle is smiling!

In a game filled with vicious hits, this was the worst IMHO. The Raider defender was on the ground and then from behind dove for Roethlisberger's legs. Not good.....not good at all.

Yeah I saw that in the highlights.

Seriously folks, something needs to be done about this game officials situation tomorrow.............or Goodell must go!

Seriously folks, something needs to be done about this game officials situation tomorrow.............or Goodell must go!

Seems to be a lot of fighting in almost every game. Never seen that before in almost 30 years of watching the nfl. I saw two refs pushed pretty good today in the middle of these brawls lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts