NFL 2012-13 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
The refs aren't even consistently bad, they are all over the place on their bad calls.

Ramy said:
The refs aren't even consistently bad, they are all over the place on their bad calls.

And lack of calls. For as bad as the replacement refs have been...let's see what Goodell does with Belichek(or however its spelled). If he does not suspend him...the NFLPA will be pressuring the league office to be consistent. Anyone that has touched a ref has been suspended in years passed.

And lack of calls. For as bad as the replacement refs have been...let's see what Goodell does with Belichek(or however its spelled). If he does not suspend him...the NFLPA will be pressuring the league office to be consistent. Anyone that has touched a ref has been suspended in years passed.

well then he'll have to suspend a few since i saw officials get shoved by other players. i say leave it all alone and resolve the ref issue already.

This is the first time that the Patriots have been below .500 since they lost at Buffalo 31-0 in week 1 of the 2003 season. That was an NFL record of 145 consecutive weeks of being .500 or better.

Also, last night was the first win ever for the Ravens over the Pats in the regular season.

I expect tonight to be just as bad in terms of officiating. The NFL is king of sports and the fact that much of this is happening in front of prime time audiences on NBC or ESPN has to make them consider caving in. In the past weeks, we've seen a loss over the number of time outs allowed with Icebergs description the most painful. Before that, the Seahawks were allowed an extra timeout in Week 1 against Arizona. I'm just ready for the games to be played out on the field rather than through long on-field conferences and in the media.

Forget about Vick's way of playing getting him hurt. That offensive line is HORRIBLE! It's Vick's scrambling is what has kept somewhat alive so far. The ONLY QBs that would still be alive would be scrambling QBs like a Vick, RG3, Rothlesberger or a Newton. Any of those traditional QBs would have been in IR already.

Yep the O line does suck but,Vick hold on to the ball way too long as well.That makes for a death wish at QB.

I subscribe to Adam Schefter's Facebook account and he just mentioned that DHB has been released from the medical center after a night of observation and the diagnosis is a concussion and neck strain with the expectation of a full recover (though he didn't mention a timetable). Very fortunate considering the hit was so brutal it put him on the ground for 11 minutes.

Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) tweeted at 11:17 AM on Mon, Sep 24, 2012:
The NFL fined Broncos HC John Fox $30,000 and Denver DC Jack Del Rio $25,000 for their behavior during last Monday night’s loss to Atlanta.
(https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/250297812468781056)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Belichick's fine should be higher. I don't believe Fox or Del Rio made contact with an official....

I subscribe to Adam Schefter's Facebook account and he just mentioned that DHB has been released from the medical center after a night of observation and the diagnosis is a concussion and neck strain with the expectation of a full recover (though he didn't mention a timetable). Very fortunate considering the hit was so brutal it put him on the ground for 11 minutes.

Yeah... this is similar to the injury he had in last years game against the Vikings. He was gone for a little over a month and 5 games.

Just turned it through the channels and noticed RAW. THEY even took a shot at replacement officials complete with the NFL logo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts