NFL 2012-13 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
meStevo said:
The one where shields had rices jersey in his hand for 10'yards and pulled down during the catch?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Quit being Bagdad Bob. You're the last man in America still defending the replacement referees.

News flash, they suck and have cost teams games.

Goodell owns this, he's the face of the league.

:tsk::tsk::tsk::tsk::tsk::tsk::tsk::tsk::tsk::tsk::tsk::tsk::tsk::tsk::tsk::tsk::tsk::tsk::tsk::tsk::tsk::tsk::tsk::tsk::tsk::tsk::tsk::tsk::tsk::tsk::tsk::tsk:

Quit being Bagdad Bob. You're the last man in America still defending the replacement referees.

News flash, they suck and have cost teams games.

Goodell owns this, he's the face of the league.

Except I didn't say anything that wasn't true.

People just like being part of the mob sometimes.

Except I didn't say anything that wasn't true.

People just like being part of the mob sometimes.

Hey man, I respect your opinions, but these replacement refs suck. It's as simple as that.

If you can't see that, I'm not sure what you're watching. In this case, "the mob" has all the proof and evidence to prove them correct.

Can you just not admit that because you have to defend Goodell for some reason?

This is what we feared might happen and hoped would not- replacement ref Armageddon.

I was hopeful that we wouldn't have a catastrophic situation like this where the replacement ref basically decides the game on a horrendous call. And on primetime MNF at that.

Well, it didn't. OMG this is gonna make for quite a day of reading articles and sports shows tomorrow.

Hey man, I respect your opinions, but these replacement refs suck. It's as simple as that.

Exactly, and all this crap transcends what team you root for. If you're a fan of the NFL. you should be outraged with what's been going down.

I was hopeful that we wouldn't have a catastrophic situation like this where the replacement ref basically decides the game on a horrendous call. And on primetime MNF at that.

It happened last night with SEVERAL calls.

On tonight's postgame, at least Trent Dilfer called out the clowns from last night by saying they handed the Ravens two touchdowns.

You just can't make this stuff up.............My Gawd what has happened to the NFL???!!!!!

the difference between these "refs" and the usual ones has become even more obvious after this weekend and last night! ENOUGH OF THIS BS!! i guess goodell will be handing out a bunch of fines after the twitter explosion from last night on behalf of the players, especially the ones from green bay. :rolleyes:
i love this one tweet that said, " F*** the NFL! go ahead and fine me so we can get the money to get the real refs back!" LMAO!!!!!

Dual possession (questionable) and when is the last time you saw PI called on a Hail Mary?

Maybe never, but when it's this blatant, it should be called!

Even the ref that ruled the final play was not a Seattle touchdown, was wrong. He ruled incompletion, when he should have ruled touchback. I know that's a moot point, but wow.

Week 3- Top 10
1. Texans
2. Falcons
3. Cardinals
4. 49ers
5. Giants
6. Packers
7. Patriots
8. Seahawks
9. Ravens
10. Cowboys

Week 3- Not 10
32. Browns
31. Colts
30. Jaguars
29. Saints
28. Rams
27. Raiders
26. Chiefs
25. Dolphins
24. Panthers
23. Titans

I'm not defending the refs, but defending the hysteria. You specifically mention the DPI on Shields, I show you a picture showing... imagine that... DPI on Sam Shields... and so you gloss over that and instead I get called names.

In real time if they call that dual possession, there's no recourse, it can't be challenged. If they think that through the act of the catch both players have the ball then at any point it's considered dual possession and it's in the end zone the play is over and it's a touchdown. It's not even a reviewable play even though it's a score and possible change of possession.

Again, don't be part of the mob. If fans didn't want to just wallow in outrage they'd be picketing their local stadiums or something to try and put pressure on the owners, that's where concessions will come from, and no matter what Goodell comes up with in negotiations the owners are the ones that have to approve it. This is all about their pocketbooks, and Goodell is working for them in this effort.

It's not about defending Goodell, it's about not becoming part of the stupid mess and objectively looking at things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Great One

NFL Award Picks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)