NFL 2012-13 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel sorry for the Vikes, given what their NFC North teams have done to load up.

I have a bad feeling Minnesota may finish as the worst team in the NFC.

lets just say there are a few teams competing for that spot. too early to tell.

OK... can we CHANGE the subject?! This injury talk gives me the creeps! Last year was absolutely miserable with all the injuries on my Raiders. It's one thing to suck like they did the previous years...but to go though depletion....it was tough to stomach.:rant::mad::(

HAPPY THOUGHTS!!:)

Jets practice interrupted today because of more fighting LMFAO!!!!!!

Some coaches like fighting in practice, they think it shows spirit. Until someone gets hurt in a fight, or hurt breaking one up, then things change quickly...

I agree. Allthough some fighting is common during these practices. Seems like they are taking it too far when rexy stops practice to address the issue. Usually its between a couple a players and not 20 like yesterday with the jets.Not sure how many it was today.

Watching a few minutes on NFL AM on NFL Network, intresting set up for this show, not sure about it

I wasn't interested at first but with the offer directv made me on hbo I'm kind of excited. Got it set on the dvr :)

It was VERY interesting. I have to say... Tanneyhill's wife on video is not as good look as hyped up to be. In fact, I was a tad disappointed.

It was VERY interesting. I have to say... Tanneyhill's wife on video is not as good look as hyped up to be. In fact, I was a tad disappointed.

she's too thin for me. i'm recording it and will probably see it today but from what i heard it was good. our CB Davis is not having a good camp and may lose his starting job. it's a shame. the guy is very talented and has proved it but when someone doesn't care there isn't much you can do about that.

You gotta love it - Saints flying under the radar AGAIN.

The greatest offense in NFL history & NONE of you even lists them in your top 10.

Drew Brees & his OC have 6 years together in the same system. They know what to do without Sean.
New DC, less predictable - if the defense improves even 10% - watch out.

C,mon - Falclowns.... Cowgirls..... give me a break.

The rest of the NFL can stand by & watch. Saints Super Bowl in NOLA - gotta wonder if Goodell even dares to attend.

Who Dat
Repeat Dat
True Dat

cowboys and falcons should not be above the saints imo. cowboys are overrated year in year out and i don't know what to make of the falcons.

You gotta love it - Saints flying under the radar AGAIN.

The greatest offense in NFL history & NONE of you even lists them in your top 10.

Drew Brees & his OC have 6 years together in the same system. They know what to do without Sean.
New DC, less predictable - if the defense improves even 10% - watch out.

C,mon - Falclowns.... Cowgirls..... give me a break.

The rest of the NFL can stand by & watch. Saints Super Bowl in NOLA - gotta wonder if Goodell even dares to attend.

Who Dat
Repeat Dat
True Dat

Saints will still be pretty good this year. But, stop with the greatest offense of all time.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts