NFL 2015-16 Season

Patriots have a bye this week after thrashing the Jags 51-17.

Eagles got a win over the Jets. What the hell was Marshall thinking with that lateral? I'm guessing the Jets Superbowl hype train is at a stop this week and Chip Kelly's seat is cooler for a week.

Was I wrong about the Dolphins, I should've known that coaching matters and Philbin seems/is clueless. Suh is a joke.

Bengals are much better than I thought. I was glad to see them send the crybaby ratbirds to 0-3.

Thursday will be interesting. Obviously Ben R. won't be playing. Can Vick not turn the ball over and beat a desperate Baltimore team?

Not a big fan of the games in London, but I do like having a game to watch at 9:30 am even if it's Jets/Dolphins.
Steelers play the Thursday game again already ?

They just did that a few weeks ago.
I think they will be OK with Vick, not great, but they will hold thier own ... Pretty much sure that Ben won't play seeing its a Thursday game, hopefully they get Shazier back.

Its interesting, I just read that Ben is out for 4 weeks ...
They haven't even taken an MRI yet, thats scheduled for morning ...
I'll wait for the MRI results before making a How Long call.

It's almost 3 full weeks in the books and there's one HUGE conclusion that I've come to. The majority of NFL coaches can't coach, the majority of NFL QB's are terrible decision makers and the majority of NFL placekickers are anywhere from inconsistent to no good. I'm so happy that Bill Belichick, Tom Brady and Stephen Gostkowski draw a paycheck in Foxboro, MA!! I mean seriously, there's some UGLY stuff going on out there!

Reactions: Hart5150
If the Lions lose this game tonight they deserve to have a REAL explanation why when Stafford throw the pass around the 50 in the 4th quarter, it was called a Fumble instead and ball was a gift to Peyton .... unfortunately the Broncos scored a FG on that drive.

It was a pass just like any other and his hand got blocked while coming forward, should have been ruled a forward pass.

How sad the Lion offense is when the Lions have the ball in the final minutes and Stafford can only throw the ball 5 yards down the field at most, most of the throws were to the RB's behind the line of scrimmage .... UGH.

I think they ended up with about 40 yards rushing as well.

Patriots have a bye this week after thrashing the Jags 51-17.

Eagles got a win over the Jets. What the hell was Marshall thinking with that lateral? I'm guessing the Jets Superbowl hype train is at a stop this week and Chip Kelly's seat is cooler for a week.

Was I wrong about the Dolphins, I should've known that coaching matters and Philbin seems/is clueless. Suh is a joke.

Bengals are much better than I thought. I was glad to see them send the crybaby ratbirds to 0-3.

Thursday will be interesting. Obviously Ben R. won't be playing. Can Vick not turn the ball over and beat a desperate Baltimore team?

Not a big fan of the games in London, but I do like having a game to watch at 9:30 am even if it's Jets/Dolphins.

This is why I did not get my hopes up and one of the few around here not to get wrapped up in the hype. This will probably be the worse team for the fins in awhile. I still don't think we have a QB to get the job done, Philbin is 2 years over due for a firing and they have sunk a bunch of money into Suh when we had so many holes in the team. It starts at the top and Ross is clueless!

If the Lions lose this game tonight they deserve to have a REAL explanation why when Stafford throw the pass around the 50 in the 4th quarter, it was called a Fumble instead and ball was a gift to Peyton .... unfortunately the Broncos scored a FG on that drive.

It was a pass just like any other and his hand got blocked while coming forward, should have been ruled a forward pass.

They have absolutely NOTHING of a running game. And as long as it's Stafford to Megatron only, they will not very successful in making the playoffs.

This is why I did not get my hopes up and one of the few around here not to get wrapped up in the hype. This will probably be the worse team for the fins in awhile. I still don't think we have a QB to get the job done, Philbin is 2 years over due for a firing and they have sunk a bunch of money into Suh when we had so many holes in the team. It starts at the top and Ross is clueless!

To b fair, your QB is running for his life back there with 3 reserves starting including 1 from the practice squad on the offensive line. The perplexing part is the defense.

My Raiders are 2-1 because they beat teams they should beat. They go into Chicago (which I will be there) and I think they should beat them...though Fox is a solid coach. I am not looking past ANY game because I have GOTTA think of baby steps. Until there is some consistency, I will just keep being optimistic. I have a couple of worries though...our defensive secondary is just awful and young..and young and awful. Defensively, our front 7 is very solid and they will need to carry the defense. Del Rio has been slowly letting Carr handle more and more without letting them get out of hand.

Did I mention how much I LOVE our offense. :biggrin

But, like I said...baby steps.

To b fair, your QB is running for his life back there with 3 reserves starting including 1 from the practice squad on the offensive line. The perplexing part is the defense.
That's what burns me. They knew we still had holes on the OL but still gave a bunch of money to Suh. NOW EAT IT!!!

Reactions: salsadancer7
They have absolutely NOTHING of a running game. And as long as it's Stafford to Megatron only, they will not very successful in making the playoffs.
They have a long ways to go ... they have NEVER had a what most would consider a Quality O Line in all the years I have watched them.
Give me an O Line and I'll show you a running game. Fwiw, tehy have 2 potentially very good RBs Abdulla and Bell.

As for throwing on;ly to Megatron, thats not true this year, he's only been targeted like 10 times top in 3 games, he's been going to Tate alot.

Stafford had NO TIME to look down field yesterday, Denver's D was all over them.

The Vikes game was fun to watch. Nice to see AP start becoming the AP we know :)

On Greenway's INT talk about a convoy for him. I think at one point there were 7 Vikes in the area of Greenway when he ran back that INT

Reactions: salsadancer7
That's what burns me. They knew we still had holes on the OL but still gave a bunch of money to Suh. NOW EAT IT!!!
How did Charles Clay do for you?......Oops they let him go to the Bills.

The Vikes game was fun to watch. Nice to see AP start becoming the AP we know :)

On Greenway's INT talk about a convoy for him. I think at one point there were 7 Vikes in the area of Greenway when he ran back that INT

They are saying that the Raiders RB, Latavius Murray has a very similar run style to AD. IF...and I do mean IF...he has 25% of the accomplishments that AD has had, I would be as happy as a pig in shiznit!

Lucky my Niners caught the Vikes before AP got back into form. This team is starting to look like the ones back in the pre Bill Walsh era. I really think Tomsula is a great person but he's way out of his league where he is now. Remember York's words about responsibility and commitment to winning Super Bowls. I think my Boilermakers will win the BCS championship before the Niners get SB#6 and that's not going to happen for a long time.

My Raiders are 2-1 because they beat teams they should beat. They go into Chicago (which I will be there) and I think they should beat them...though Fox is a solid coach. I am not looking past ANY game because I have GOTTA think of baby steps. Until there is some consistency, I will just keep being optimistic. I have a couple of worries though...our defensive secondary is just awful and young..and young and awful. Defensively, our front 7 is very solid and they will need to carry the defense. Del Rio has been slowly letting Carr handle more and more without letting them get out of hand.

Did I mention how much I LOVE our offense. :biggrin

But, like I said...baby steps.

It looks like they hit it out of the park with the Mack, Carr and Cooper draft picks. It's about time they made all those high picks pay off.

It a good sign when teams win road games they should win. Btw, I saw this morning that Jimmy Clausen is 1-11 as a starting quarterback.:eeek

Reactions: oldengineer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)