NFL 2015-16 Season

I just check the Denver Broncos forum & they are pretty excited that Brock Osweiler is starting. They see with Peyton Manning what everybody else sees,& they want to see what Osweiler can do an entire game. One thing for sure,he CANNOT be as bad as Tim Tebow. I always felt that the offense that Gary Kubiak was trying to implement with the Broncos was tailored made for Osweiler,now let's see if Osweiler can run it. Broncos fans are hoping that Osweiler will do for them what Jeff Hostetler,relieving an injured Phil Simms,did for the New York Giants,win a Super Bowl. They MAY be delusional,but I'm a believer in Brock Osweiler too.

Edit: I just noticed a common theme with Brock Osweiler,Matt Schaub,& Joe Flacco,all QB's that Gary Kubiak has coached,they're all 6ft. 6in. or taller.

Last edited:
Oh man,week 12 is going to be a real pain for me. CFL Grey Cup will be played at 6pm,but the Patriots are playing the Broncos at 8:30pm. I guess my Kindle Fire is going to get a serious workout carrying the Grey Cup while I watch the Pats-Broncos on the "big screen."

Wow,I can't wait to see tonight's "Color Rush" uniform abominations. I understand that the Jaguars are wearing a poop smeared gold colored uniform.

BB3.jpg

The Jaguars' uniforms are ugly anyway,but they've REALLY outdid themselves with tonight's uniforms.

I just check the Denver Broncos forum & they are pretty excited that Brock Osweiler is starting. They see with Peyton Manning what everybody else sees,& they want to see what Osweiler can do an entire game. One thing for sure,he CANNOT be as bad as Tim Tebow. I always felt that the offense that Gary Kubiak was trying to implement with the Broncos was tailored made for Osweiler,now let's see if Osweiler can run it. Broncos fans are hoping that Osweiler will do for them what Jeff Hostetler,relieving an injured Phil Simms,did for the New York Giants,win a Super Bowl. They MAY be delusional,but I'm a believer in Brock Osweiler too.

Edit: I just noticed a common theme with Brock Osweiler,Matt Schaub,& Joe Flacco,all QB's that Gary Kubiak has coached,they're all 6ft. 6in. or taller.
Lets see, Osweiler is in his 4th year now and played in what ... 2 games, just guessing here as his passing stats are small.
They expect the guy to come out and win the game while sitting on the bench for 3+ years and expect him to make a name for himself in 1 game ?

Shhhheeeesh.

Lets see, Osweiler is in his 4th year now and played in what ... 2 games, just guessing here as his passing stats are small.
They expect the guy to come out and win the game while sitting on the bench for 3+ years and expect him to make a name for himself in 1 game ?

Shhhheeeesh.
They expect him to be an improvement over 2015 Peyton Manning. I've always felt that Gary Kubiak's offense was tailored made for Osweiler,& Kubiak has a way of making average QB's shine. Look what he did with then rookie TJ Yates when Matt Schaub & Matt Leinart went down for the Texans 3-4 years ago. If Osweiler follows Kubiak's script & does not throw interceptions,the Broncos have a chance.

They expect him to be an improvement over 2015 Peyton Manning. I've always felt that Gary Kubiak's offense was tailored made for Osweiler,& Kubiak has a way of making average QB's shine. Look what he did with then rookie TJ Yates when Matt Schaub & Matt Leinart went down for the Texans 3-4 years ago. If Osweiler follows Kubiak's script & does not throw interceptions,the Broncos have a chance.
You mean the Broncos haven't been running Peyton offense all these years ?

The Lions organization has made themselves look incompetent yet again. They have severed ties with their long time radio station for play by play because the station refused to fire a talk radio host on their most popular show, Valenti and Foster. The reason they wanted Valenti fired is because he has been extremely critical of the Lions organization for years.

This radio station is the biggest sports talk station in Detroit. They have also been the play by play home for the Tigers, Pistons, Red Wings, and Lions for years. Anyone who listens to the show knows that Valenti can be an arrogant jerk at times but cutting ties with a station over a guy doing his job and talking about the local sports teams is ridiculous.

You can read more about this from the Detroit News or watch a clip that was cut from today's radio show if you are interested.
http://www.detroitnews.com/story/sports/nfl/lions/2015/11/20/detroit-lions-radio-change/76103168/

Last edited:
Great ... they move to another station that you can barely hear 50 miles away ....

Back in the day I could hear WJR all the way down in Columbus .... can't barely hear it in Toledo now.

Does WJR have a FM side anywhere ?

Great ... they move to another station that you can barely hear 50 miles away ....

Back in the day I could hear WJR all the way down in Columbus .... can't barely hear it in Toledo now.

Does WJR have a FM side anywhere ?

WJR itself doesn't but one of the articles I read said there would be an FM simulcast of Lions games. It wasn't clear whether WJR is planning on making their own FM station or if they would be licensing the games out to another channel.

WJR itself doesn't but one of the articles I read said there would be an FM simulcast of Lions games. It wasn't clear whether WJR is planning on making their own FM station or if they would be licensing the games out to another channel.
I believe the Tigers/Red Wings were looking at WJR as well this past year and I believe decided to stay where they were.

I listened to WJR growing up when the Tigers were on every night and Ernie was at the Mike !
Miss those times.

Gary Kubiak's offense is tailor made for either Brock Osweiler or Trevor Siemien,& it is up to one of those two to prove that they can excel in it & finally open up Denver's running game.

I went straight to watching the CFL playoffs right after watching the Broncos defeat the Bears,so I just learned that Joe Flacco tore his ACL & MCL & he'll be out the rest of the season. Well,the Ravens have Matt Schaub to play the rest of the season,so it shouldn't be too bad for them.

Edit: It can't get any worse for the Ravens than it already is.

I like how you're picking the Texans over the Colts, I'm so on board with that. The Colts did NOTHING to improve that sieve of a defense. OTOH, I think the Texans have a top 3 defense, and if they can get ANYTHING from the two Pats castoffs at the QB position (Mallett and/or Hoyer) they will be a team to be reckoned with

AFC EAST
1. Patriots
2. Bills (WC)
3. Dolphins
4. Jets

AFC North
1. Bengals
2. Steelers
3. Ravens
4. Browns (will they EVER escape the basement?)

AFC South
1. Texans
2. Colts
3. Jaguars
4. Titans

AFC West
1. Chiefs
2. Broncos (WC)
3. Raiders
4. Chargers

NFC East
1. Cowboys
2. Giants
3. Redskins
4. Eagles

NFC North
1. Packers
2. Vikings (WC)
3. Lions
4. Bears

NFC South
1. Panthers
2. Saints
3. Falcons
4. Buccaneers

NFC West
1. Seahawks
2. Cardinals (WC)
3. Rams
4. 49ers

So far I'm not that far off

Reactions: Hart5150

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)