NFL 2015 OFF Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thoughts on Tyvon Branch Salsa? For some reason I thought he was injury prone, but broken bones aren't exactly the same thing.

I REALLY liked him, but yes, he has been our defensive version of Darren McFadden. I loved McFadden as well. These guys when healthy, really good....but unfortunately, they tend to be more injured than healthy. I think the Raiders should have stuck with him.

According to Ian Rapoport: Shane Vereen to sign with the Giants. Big loss to the Patriots' offense.

Wow, Jimmy Graham to Seattle, and Schefter is reporting:

@AdamSchefter: Filed to ESPN: Rams close to trading QB Sam Bradford to Philadelphia for Nick Foles and draft-pick compensation, per sources.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, Jimmy Graham to Seattle, and Schefter is reporting:

@AdamSchefter: Filed to ESPN: Rams close to trading QB Sam Bradford to Philadelphia for Nick Foles and draft-pick compensation, per sources.

This is a shocking trade IMO.

The Seahawks get one of the best TE's in the NFL, but it came at a steep price. Max Unger and the Seahawks #1 draft pick is a lot, even for a player as great as Graham and the Saints fourth round pick.

As of 3/8 the Saints were almost $28M over the cap. Kinda hard to make that up with simple contract restructuring ...

Haloti Ngata trded to the Lions. Wow, a lot of big names flying around!!
I don't know about the rest of you, but I think this accusation of Haloti Ngata to the Lions is HUGE ...
I personally think Ngata is MUCH better than Suh, after watching him against the Steelers for so long, I'm sure the Steelers are excited too. :biggrin

Fins freaking out over what the NFL is going to do to them on having an agreement with Suh before Tuesday 4pm lmao. Out of all the moves yesterday, I'm still stunned with what Philly is doing. I don't understand any of it.

In Hoodie We Trust but its still a bit worrisome seeing a lot of teams improve and the Pats going the opposite way.

No sympathy from this corner seeing what's happened (happening) to my Niners...
What's happening there related that much to Harbaugh leaving? Seems like the niners are trying to erase every trace of this guys which sounds insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts