NFL 2021

Wife is a Patriots fan, I let her know her consolation prize if they don't win the division and the Raiders beat the Chargers - they'll come to Allegiant next year!

Buddy is a Dolphins fan, they'll come here instead if the Chargers win at Allegiant this weekend, sending the Raiders to 3rd in the division.

Here's the revised week 18 schedule:

FIK83IkWYAAqL1C

what playoff bound team would want to add him at this time ?
In reality this for him isn't as bad as some of his past stuff. look it over. he raped me etc

All we know is something set him off. he reacts poorly at times is his history.
but between the lines he's a all time great. that's why they keep him around.

I read yesterday that Brown has NOT been cut or released from the team (as of yet).

They would be smart to hang on to him till after the playoffs are over ... then again, what playoff bound team would want to add him at this time ?
You'd think that, I certainly wouldn't want him around, but that guy in Dallas has a history of signing criminals and generally bad guys if he thinks they might help him win, which is a big reason they haven't in 25 years. The last thing the Bucs want is to let him go to someone they might have to play in the playoffs.

Reactions: Jimbo
Would really like to know what really happened with Antonio Brown.

The more time to think about this it seems a bit of over reaction by maybe all parties here. not that I recall this type of thing happening in the NFL. but in baseball yep players getting pissed storming off to the locker room, basketball also.

Would really like to know what really happened with Antonio Brown.

The more time to think about this it seems a bit of over reaction by maybe all parties here. not that I recall this type of thing happening in the NFL. but in baseball yep players getting pissed storming off to the locker room, basketball also.
My guess is CTE.

I don’t understand all the consternation vis Brown’s release. Just put him on the taxi squad and pay him for this week and be done with it. Its spillage level money for an NFL team.

Anyway, apparently Washington will reveal its new name on Super Bowl week. List is supposedly, Armada, Presidents, Brigade, Defenders, Redhogs, Commanders, or Football Team. Wolves or Red Wolves, which won some kind of fan vote is apparently trademarked by a lacrosse team.

Reactions: madmadworld
Figured they'd suspend him first before releasing after they exhaust those options. Activate any contract clauses that allow them to claw back any of their cap.

Sent from my SM-F926U1 using Tapatalk

I don’t understand all the consternation vis Brown’s release. Just put him on the taxi squad and pay him for this week and be done with it. Its spillage level money for an NFL team.

Anyway, apparently Washington will reveal its new name on Super Bowl week. List is supposedly, Armada, Presidents, Brigade, Defenders, Redhogs, Commanders, or Football Team. Wolves or Red Wolves, which won some kind of fan vote is apparently trademarked by a lacrosse team.
Wonder if the "Washington Generals" name is trademarked? :D

• Haha
Reactions: Foxbat and AZ.
Something like Armada or Brigade would be interesting, only in that it would keep Washington as the only NFL team whose nickname does not end in 's'.....

Oh boy ...
I thought they had decided to stay the Football Team
That said, its a great marketing scheme, they sold a bunch of Football Team stuff, now they change the name again and make the same money again.

Reactions: SamCdbs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)