NFL 2022

So, the Chargers will be on Sunday Night, 2 weeks in a row ???

It’s more common than you think, especially during the flex part of the season. The Patriots have to play back to back Thursday night games (at Vikings on Thanksgiving night and home against the Bills the following Thursday night). The following week they play at the Cardinals on Monday night and then play at the Raiders on Sunday night (like I said above, I fully expect that game to get flexed out).

• Wow
Reactions: Jimbo
I did my mid season AFC rankings the other day, and this is how I see the NFC after Week 9.

1. Eagles
huge drop off

2. 49ers
3. Vikings
4. Cowboys
huge drop off

5. Seahawks
6. Giants
huge drop off

7. Buccaneers
8. Rams
huge drop off

9. Falcons
10. Commanders
11. Packers
huge drop off

12. Saints
13. Bears
14. Cardinals
15. Lions
16. Panthers

IMG_1582.JPG

Holy cow……..that Vikings-Bills game was the best game I’ve seen in at least a few years. Sooo many twists and turns in that 4th quarter and OT. And that catch Justin Jefferson made?? Dare I say the greatest catch I’ve ever seen!!

• Angry
Reactions: HipKat
Holy cow……..that Vikings-Bills game was the best game I’ve seen in at least a few years. Sooo many twists and turns in that 4th quarter and OT. And that catch Justin Jefferson made?? Dare I say the greatest catch I’ve ever seen!!
It was odd for sure...Best game ever in years? How about some of the most stupid mistakes Ive ever seen(especially for 2 good teams). Just the last 5 minutes into overtime. If they were both in last place people would have lost jobs, or been benched!

Let's see who's worse, the Bills for trying a QB sneak in the end zone or McCarthy going for it on 4th down instead of kicking a game winning FG? Hmmmmm! That's a toughie but I'll go with the guy who got run out of GB for making those same kind of dumb decisions. Viva McCarthy! :rolleyes:

The Cowboys were 195-0 when leading by 14 pts after the 3rd qtr, the emphasis being on "were". ;)

It was odd for sure...Best game ever in years? How about some of the most stupid mistakes Ive ever seen(especially for 2 good teams). Just the last 5 minutes into overtime. If they were both in last place people would have lost jobs, or been benched!

I agree that there were plenty of mistakes (the Allen fumbled snap obviously being the most egregious), but what I found captivating was how many times the probable winner of the game changed late in the 4th and OT. I saw a chart last night that showed the probable winner at various points late in the game, and it looked more like a stock market chart.

Reactions: AZ.
Let's see who's worse, the Bills for trying a QB sneak in the end zone or McCarthy going for it on 4th down instead of kicking a game winning FG? Hmmmmm! That's a toughie but I'll go with the guy who got run out of GB for making those same kind of dumb decisions. Viva McCarthy! :rolleyes:

The Cowboys were 195-0 when leading by 14 pts after the 3rd qtr, the emphasis being on "were". ;)

Yeah, that made no sense at all why McCarthy didn’t attempt that field goal. To make matters worse, Greg Olsen supported him by saying it was the right decision because if the FG was missed you’d be giving the Packers the ball close to midfield. When he said that, I was like WTF are you talking about? It would only be a field position difference of 7 yards!!

Yeah, that made no sense at all why McCarthy didn’t attempt that field goal. To make matters worse, Greg Olsen supported him by saying it was the right decision because if the FG was missed you’d be giving the Packers the ball close to midfield. When he said that, I was like WTF are you talking about? It would only be a field position difference of 7 yards!!
Greg Olsen said many dumb things the whole game! I kinda liked him, my opinion is starting to change!

Reactions: BillD1984
This is how crazy the AFC East is right now- If the Jets defeat the Patriots next Sunday they will be in first place (tiebreakers), but if they lose they will be in last place (again, tiebreakers).

This is how crazy the AFC East is right now- If the Jets defeat the Patriots next Sunday they will be in first place (tiebreakers), but if they lose they will be in last place (again, tiebreakers).
Before the season started I was thinking the best division in all the NFL was the AFC west! LOL I missed that by a mile! Broncos? Raiders, Chargers? See why I dont gamble!!!

Before the season started I was thinking the best division in all the NFL was the AFC west! LOL I missed that by a mile! Broncos? Raiders, Chargers? See why I dont gamble!!!

Same here!! I went as far as saying that the AFC West could be the greatest division of all time.

• Love
Reactions: madmadworld