NFL 2022

Im just saying that if Goodell told them to play they would have refused. It would not have mattered.
I expect we'll find the head judge just started following normal post-stoppage procedures before further discussion with the coaches and then opted to suspend. That's it. As they reported on TV at the time, the teams will be given all the time they need. Most ignore that to go off on Goodell about some aspect of how this unfolded though.

Reactions: osu1991
I expect we'll find the head judge just started following normal post-stoppage procedures before further discussion with the coaches and then opted to suspend. That's it. As they reported on TV at the time, the teams will be given all the time they need. Most ignore that to go off on Goodell about some aspect of how this unfolded though.
I'm sure Goodell was on the phone with both locker rooms. The players took the lead tonight and said they wont play. It was out of the leagues hands.

I'm sure Goodell was on the phone with both locker rooms. The players took the lead tonight and said they wont play. It was out of the leagues hands.

He didn't need to be. There was a VP of football operations at the game, as there is at most MNF games.

No doubt people will write all the fanfic required to feed their outrage though.

He didn't need to be. There was a VP of football operations at the game, as there is at most MNF games.

No doubt people will write all the fanfic required to feed their outrage though.
Skip Bayless is already running his mouth about it.

Most Bills flying home tonight.

From NFL conference call - all focus was on medical and taking care of Damar, there was no discussion or effort to restart the game by coaches, players or executives. Not clear where the '5 minutes to warm up and resume' came from mentioned on the ESPN broadcast.

Bills confirm he had a heart attack, pulse was restored on the field and remains in critical condition.

View: https://twitter.com/BuffaloBills/status/1610166228559052801

Basically it was likely this: Commotio Cordis | Korey Stringer Institute

Blunt trauma to the heart at a very precise moment that disrupts the rhythm.

FlhMcvKWYAAwkBD

Bills confirm he had a heart attack, pulse was restored on the field and remains in critical condition.

View: https://twitter.com/BuffaloBills/status/1610166228559052801

Basically it was likely this: Commotio Cordis | Korey Stringer Institute

Blunt trauma to the heart at a very precise moment that disrupts the rhythm.

FlhMcvKWYAAwkBD

Way back in the day this happened to a high school player in our league. Hit in the chest, but he didn't make it. Glad to hear the safety survived.

Most Bills flying home tonight.

From NFL conference call - all focus was on medical and taking care of Damar, there was no discussion or effort to restart the game by coaches, players or executives. Not clear where the '5 minutes to warm up and resume' came from mentioned on the ESPN broadcast.
Probably standard procedure for the officials with a normal injury ... this was obviously not a Normal injury.

Question About MLB Subscription

Free MLB game streaming?