NFL 2022

Short week, Cowboys knew TENs best players wouldn't play. A win is a win....
The problem with this mentality is that you are right. But you should be running like a tight run ship getting ready for playoffs. Like the Vikings, great record, I have no faith in them. You dont keep going and pulling games out of your ass, and expect to get far when it counts. They were 10-2 at one point. It was said they were the worst 10-2 NFL in history?

There is still a VERY realistic path for the Jaguars to get in as a Wildcard IF they lose their game against the Titans for the AFC South crown.

-lose to the Titans (obviously)
- Patriots lose at the Bills (where they will be a heavy underdog)
-Dolphins lose at home to the Jets (Dolphins are reeling and they may have to start their 3rd string QB)
- Steelers lose one of their remaining 2 games (losing at the half tonight)

I think the most unlikely part of this happening is the Jags losing at home to the Titans. The Titans are sooooooo banged up right now.

The ESPN/ABC doubleheader for next Saturday has been announced…………

4:30 ET- Chiefs at Raiders
8:15 ET- Titans at Jaguars

Yeah, the Lions could end up eliminated 30 minutes before kickoff, but they're not going to just roll over while Aaron Rodgers tries to pull off a win-and-in game in prime time, that's the biggest story of next weekend.

I have to assume the Packers get the Sunday night game.

I think it’s going to be Lions-Packers or Ravens-Bengals. It looks like they’re waiting to see the outcome of the Bills-Bengals game tonight, and that would determine if the Ravens-Bengals game is for the AFC North title.

I think it’s going to be Lions-Packers or Ravens-Bengals. It looks like they’re waiting to see the outcome of the Bills-Bengals game tonight, and that would determine if the Ravens-Bengals game is for the AFC North title.
Before they announced the early games I was wondering where Jacksonville falls. I was thinking they get one of the ESPN slots. With maybe Bills Pats.

Before they announced the early games I was wondering where Jacksonville falls. I was thinking they get one of the ESPN slots. With maybe Bills Pats.

With the Titans in free fall mode, I think the Titans-Jags game was destined to get one of the Saturday slots. Yes, the NFL has generally coveted a “win and in-lose and go home” for Game 272 (formally Game 256), but I just don’t think a watered down Titans vs. an up and coming Jags is sexy enough to get that slot. Not when you have Aaron Rodgers vying to get in the playoffs or a very good Ravens-Bengals matchup as alternatives. As far as the Pats-Bills game goes, that has CBS Sunday late afternoon written all over it. We shall see later today.

With the Titans in free fall mode, I think the Titans-Jags game was destined to get one of the Saturday slots. Yes, the NFL has generally coveted a “win and in-lose and go home” for Game 272 (formally Game 256), but I just don’t think a watered down Titans vs. an up and coming Jags is sexy enough to get that slot. Not when you have Aaron Rodgers vying to get in the playoffs or a very good Ravens-Bengals matchup as alternatives. As far as the Pats-Bills game goes, that has CBS Sunday late afternoon written all over it. We shall see later today.
Most likely it gets the CBS 4:25 window.

Kansas City at Las Vegas — Saturday at 4:30 p.m. ET

Tennessee at Jacksonville — Saturday at 8:15 p.m. ET

Tampa Bay at Atlanta — Sunday at 1 p.m. ET

New England at Buffalo — Sunday at 1 p.m. ET

Minnesota at Chicago — Sunday at 1 p.m. ET

Houston at Indianapolis — Sunday at 1 p.m. ET

New York Jets at Miami — Sunday at 1 p.m. ET

Carolina at New Orleans — Sunday at 1 p.m. ET

Cleveland at Pittsburgh — Sunday at 1 p.m. ET

Baltimore at Cincinnati — Sunday at 1 p.m. or 4:25 p.m. ET

Los Angeles Chargers at Denver — Sunday at 4:25 p.m. ET

New York Giants at Philadelphia — Sunday at 4:25 p.m. ET