NFL 2023-2024 Season

Eerily prophetic

F5yPH5cXsAATSYX
I believe he said the same thing about when Rodgers signed.

• Haha
Reactions: madmadworld
Why is it that Amazon’s 1080P with HDR looks so much better then Fox’s 1080P upconverted to 4K and HDR.

Game looks great.

Reactions: Jimbo
MNF is going back to ABC because of the strikes-

along with staying on ESPN. ;)

And the results this week are typical. Patriots win in bad weather but not convincingly. Again good defensively, but never inside the 20 yard line.

I have no idea why teams run so much against the Pat's. Their pass defense is the weak link.

Well, that was a pretty ugly outcome for the Patriots. Mac Jones had nothing as the running game likewise had nothing against the Cowboys. That'd actually be two straight bad games for the Patriots offense. In general, the Patriots are giving way too much up early, and having to play from behind. And while they managed to fight the good fight the first three weeks, they have had almost nothing to brag about on the offensive side of the ball the last two weeks.

Their defense... is pretty good, though they were giving up yards on the ground a lot more than they had. About the only good thing to say about the Patriots right now is that they are doing great at open field tackling, but that is about it. See if they can turn things around next week, as the petty Patriot fans are calling for Jones' scalp. I'd rather give him the season, see how it goes to mid-way and make the choice about whether to replace him next year, but give Jones the ball. Let's not be like a stupid franchise that has to change QBs three or four times a year.

It is rough being 1-3 and having three homes games in that span, but on one hand, their losses came to two likely playoff teams and very likely the NFC Super Bowl contender.

Trouble with the Pats is Mr Bill. he's to good of a coach to lose. and that's what they needed to do as soon as TB12 left. get high draft picks for 3 years or so. rebuild. going .500 can keep you at .500.

I thought Mr Bill was subconsciously trying to tank last year, by leaving the offense in the hands of defensive coaches. that didn't work going 8-9.
going to show what a great coach he still is overcoming himself.

Dying league had the most watched show on a Sunday since the Super Bowl last night.

gg Swifties.
Dying League ????

Fwiw, I'm more tired of hearing about Taylor Swift than any Players or Teams.

These stupid network announcers must think that she's the 1st Star to ever Date an NFL player ... o_O

You guys Are aware that Travis Kelce Just got to the NFL and Taylor put him on the Map 3-4 weeks ago, right ???

You guys Are aware that Travis Kelce Just got to the NFL and Taylor put him on the Map 3-4 weeks ago, right ???
He has been in the spotlight longer then 4 weeks, he even guest hosted SNL back in March.

And he has been with KC since being drafted in 2013, quite different then
Just got to the NFL
10 years ago.

here-

He has been in the spotlight longer then 4 weeks, he even guest hosted SNL back in March.

And he has been with KC since being drafted in 2013, quite different then

10 years ago.

here-

I am quite aware of Travis Kelce being the Star that he is ....

The Media and NFL for that matter, makes it sound like Taylor has put him on the map.

Travis is a very integral part of thier team, without him, they become much more Average.

Sorry, I couldn't find an appropriate Sarcasm emotion for up above.

Last edited:
Reactions: madmadworld
Dying League ????

Fwiw, I'm more tired of hearing about Taylor Swift than any Players or Teams.

These stupid network announcers must think that she's the 1st Star to ever Date an NFL player ... o_O

I guess you havent followed the stupid Deion Sanders hype? I think thats 10x worse! Never knew the coach played on the field?

I am quite aware of Travis Kelce being the Star that he is ....

The Media and NFL for that matter, makes it sound like Taylor has put him on the map.

Travis is a very integral part of thier team, without him, they become much more Average.

Sorry, I couldn't fid an appropriate Sarcasm emotion for up above.
Yes, I missed the Sarcasm of just got to the NFL.

But he has been in the media spot light well before the Taylor stuff, starting with after 10 years in the NFL, 8 Pro Bowls and 2 Super Bowls, which led to him hosting SNL in March, basically 6 months before the Taylor Swift whatever ever it is and I do not care.

Just because TMZ and the others are paying attention now, does not mean the media did not know about him.

And what real NFL fan cares about those sites?