NFL 2023-2024 Season

So, is anybody going to win a division with a Losing record this year ????

They need to change the rules about that too .... like a team with a losing record can't host a team with a better record in the playoffs.

Currently, Every team in the AFC South is Under .500 ...:rolleyes::oldno :eeek :(

Did not say he was retiring, just posted he should, 71 is getting up there, specially when he has to relate to the players, based on the age differences, that gets harder to do.
Yes, because a 67 year old (last Super Bowl win for Pats) is so much better at relating to players?

I'm happy until he's ready. The Patriots suck, it isn't much fun, but 9 Super Bowls was a LOT of fun! I'm not forgetting. None of this, "Well yeah, you helped lead the Patriots through the greatest dynasty run of all time in the NFL and one of the best in all sports... (20ish years) but what have you done recently?"

• Haha
Reactions: Mike0616
Thanks to the streaming media deals, Salary Cap might go over $240 Million for next season.

• Wow
Thanks to the streaming media deals, Salary Cap might go over $240 Million for next season.

Wasn't the Salary Cap around $180 last year ?

2020: $198m (+5.3%)
2021: $182m (-7.9%)
2022: $208m (+14%)
2023: $224m (+7.9%)

Over 240 would be another 7%+ increase, or up more than 25% since the COVID-induced decrease in 2021.

Ok, I was thinking that That what a HUGE increase, but its on par with most.

Quite the final seconds of that Bears-Browns game. There was a brief miraculous moment when the Hail Mary had the ball in the Bears’ hands, only to be punted to a Browns player to seal their win. Y’all can’t write that stuff…

Well this game was upsetting.
Actually, as much as I'd have liked to see Detroit Win, its ok, they are both in the Playoffs already.

I give Dan Campbell a lot of credit, he went for the Win (and they had it except for a Stupid penalty call that was quite obscure)
Why does a player have to report to the official, if hes already been in the game all night ?
The Other guy that came in, Did report and was not involved in the play.

Reactions: Howard Simmons