NFL 2023-2024 Season

I doubt the Packers give him up cheap.
I could see a 1st and a 2nd or 1st one year and a 2nd the next, but thats about it ...
I'm sure the Packers will Want more ...

Once this is all done, look for Jets WR Garrett Wilson to have a GREAT Year this year .... (he also won the O ROY this past year)

Now that David Carr is in New Orleans, I look for Chris Olave and Michael Thomas to have very good years.

I could see a 1st and a 2nd or 1st one year and a 2nd the next, but thats about it ...
I'm sure the Packers will Want more ...

Once this is all done, look for Jets WR Garrett Wilson to have a GREAT Year this year .... (he also won the O ROY this past year)

Now that David Carr is in New Orleans, I look for Chris Olave and Michael Thomas to have very good years.
Do the Jets have enough to get past the Bills, Bangles, Chiefs.

I don't get it. The NFL has one owner lose his mind in Cleveland and signs Watson to a deal that is beyond ridiculous (even if Watson delivers a Super Bowl... look at want Tampa paid for Brady verses Watson)... and now all the other franchises have to honor that ridiculously unsustainable and stupid contract with their own QBs? And the Browns needed to change up the contract and defer payment to the last three years, making it over $60 million a year hit to cap space for one player for three years!

I don't get it. The NFL has one owner lose his mind in Cleveland and signs Watson to a deal that is beyond ridiculous (even if Watson delivers a Super Bowl... look at want Tampa paid for Brady verses Watson)... and now all the other franchises have to honor that ridiculously unsustainable and stupid contract with their own QBs? And the Browns needed to change up the contract and defer payment to the last three years, making it over $60 million a year hit to cap space for one player for three years!
No problem. The RSN contracts will pay for those big salaries. Oh, wait.

Well we had another green bay quarterback awhile back...its just deja vu all over again
Yup, history has been repeating itself in GB for the last (how long has Rodgers been here now ?) ...
Except, Rodgers took Farves antics and multiplied them .... can't wait to see the next Star QB for GB getting to the end of his tenure ...

Q. Do the Jets trade Rodgers to Minnesota next ?

• Haha
Reactions: madmadworld
Man, Rodgers is going to love the media in NYC. Granted, I don't think anyone expects this to be like Brady and Tampa, with the inclusion being the final piece of the puzzle. So expectations will be low... and Rodgers has to play in northern New Jersey... so I think we all win with this.

Man, Rodgers is going to love the media in NYC. Granted, I don't think anyone expects this to be like Brady and Tampa, with the inclusion being the final piece of the puzzle. So expectations will be low... and Rodgers has to play in northern New Jersey... so I think we all win with this.
Yes, I expect the Media to be all over him, one way or the other ...

I also expect WR Garrett Wilson (Offensive Rookie of the Year) to have a MUCH Better year.

I don't know Anything about the Jets O Line, are they Formidable ?

Well those folks who thought Gutekunst's not drafting a 1st round receiver in the past few drafts and getting rid of the only legitimate #1 receiver the Packers had in Davante Adams was his way of forcing Aaron Rodgers to request a trade have been proven wrong. All those folks who insisted he would now draft a proven receiver to help his fledgling QB have his best opportunity at success, and also poke his finger in Aaron's eye at the same time, have also been proven wrong. Gutekunst has once again chosen a defensive player, and not even the best one available at the time. The only thing proven correct is that Gutekunst is a bad GM and it's very possible this is his last draft as GM of the Packers because the prognosis, barring the parting of the Red Sea, is that the Jordan Love era will begin as a spectacular fail. The Vikings got better, the Bears got better, and the Lions got better while GB got worse, much worse. Tis sad.

Well those folks who thought Gutekunst's not drafting a 1st round receiver in the past few drafts and getting rid of the only legitimate #1 receiver the Packers had in Davante Adams was his way of forcing Aaron Rodgers to request a trade have been proven wrong. All those folks who insisted he would now draft a proven receiver to help his fledgling QB have his best opportunity at success, and also poke his finger in Aaron's eye at the same time, have also been proven wrong. Gutekunst has once again chosen a defensive player, and not even the best one available at the time. The only thing proven correct is that Gutekunst is a bad GM and it's very possible this is his last draft as GM of the Packers because the prognosis, barring the parting of the Red Sea, is that the Jordan Love era will begin as a spectacular fail. The Vikings got better, the Bears got better, and the Lions got better while GB got worse, much worse. Tis sad.
Yes, theres No excuse for GB, ALL the WR's were still available when they were On the Clock ...

As for Detroit, there are plenty saying, What, at Detroit's selection(s) as well.
They took someone that should be a pretty good RB, but they already have a pretty stacked RB room ....
Other options would have been better.