NFL 2023-2024 Season

They're playing today. Buffalo isn't Michigan.
I know that now, posted that when all those videos of what the stadium looked like if they played the game, was popping up.

I still would not go, but looking forward to when the Lions come to Tampa, that will be my kind of weather.

I know that now, posted that when all those videos of what the stadium looked like if they played the game, was popping up.

I still would not go, but looking forward to when the Lions come to Tampa, that will be my kind of weather.
I would go if I were younger. I did often when I had season tickets (in my 20's). But now? At my age?? Even through I still act like a 30 yr old, probably not. An AFC Championship game might be different

What a meltdown by the Cowboys
00jj.jpg

I think I've said it before, but it's worth repeating.

Since 1995, the Cowboys have changed cities, stadiums, uniforms, Spring training site, cheerleaders, coaches and players. The only thing they haven't changed is management. Any sensible owner who wants to win would have already done that by now. But, then again, Jerry be Jerry.

Just think what the numbers Could have been had it been on a National network that everyone gets.
First, Thursday night games have never been the success the NFL wanted going back to its inception. The games were generally bad and its Thursday night.

Put the peacock game on Prime and I bet it does about the same number.

First, Thursday night games have never been the success the NFL wanted going back to its inception. The games were generally bad and its Thursday night.

Define success? NFL is getting their money and eyeballs. There are bad TNF games, but IMO that's largely overblown.

I believe it would do a lot better, based on the larger footprint Prime has, 76 Million households in the United States, vs 30 million for Peacock.

Dallas losing, such a wonderful feeling. Pairs well with Jets and Giants not even making the playoffs. :)

Dallas weren't this juggernaut they were mistaken to be. Real interested in the remaining games. So far, a very interesting playoffs. Bills/Steelers and Eagles/Bucs today... if they can get that massive hair dryer to clear out enough room for people to sit on the snow in Orchard Park.

Reactions: HipKat and Jimbo

If revenue from Thursday + Sunday + Monday > Sunday + Monday before Thursday football, that'd probably be a success... for the NFL. It'd such for Prime subs if we have higher rates or ads to pay for having a needless football game, unless the NFL decides to make it matter more.

I never said anything about Thursday night, or any other night ...
I said if they put it on a Network (OTA) channel they would have had better numbers as they would have had more eyeballs to work with.

Reactions: TRG
Bills win. And Tampa fighting to make it Tampa at Detroit in the Divisionals. Eagles seem to be doing their part, failing a 2 pt conversion, when they were down 7.

Reactions: HipKat
Just because it says it on the web don't mean it's true. 30 mil sub's and you are telling me near 80% of them are watching. get real.
We seen during the cable complaining near half of the Subs hated paying for Sports, the other half hated paying for the channels that didn't have sports. This NBC is not all about sports. figure it out yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr Tony and meStevo
Feel bad for Kelce. Didn't get to watch a lot of that game, but what I did watch on most plays Kelce and the RG would stand there and take care of their guys and the rest of the line just kinda collapsed, play after play after play.

It was like they clinched the playoffs and just quit, and were never able to get things started back up again.

Reactions: Howard Simmons