NFL 2023-2024 Season

Just because it says it on the web don't mean it's true. 30 mil sub's and you are telling me near 80% of them are watching. get real.
We seen during the cable complaining near half of the Subs hated paying for Sports, the other half hated paying for the channels that didn't have sports. This NBC is not all about sports. figure it out yourself.
Time for more math.

The number that was reported watched was viewers, the 30 Million Subscribers that Peacock has is Households, which means an average of 2.6 people per household.

So a Household could have1-up viewers for example, depending on the size of the household.

30 Million is paid subscribers, Comcast gives a number of them away to certain tiers of their Broadband service.

Also, the total number of Paid Peacock Subscribers has not been updated since the 3rd Quarter 2023, we are in 1st Quarter 2024, 4th Quarter 2023 is reported next month.

Last edited:
Reactions: meStevo
And the Eagles epic collapse is complete.
I'm not an Eagles' fan, but I feel for them and their fans. I don't remember ever seeing a team self destruct during a season like this. I had them as one of the two best NFC teams (along with SF) for the first 11 games, then the wheels fell off. Every aspect of their game collapsed, from an unstoppable offense and dominant defense to total mediocrity at both.

Good luck to Tampa Bay against a tough and fun to watch Detroit team. Should be a really entertaining game.

1705458816741.png

I agree that Prescott is not a big game player. He's never been very good at finding secondary receivers. Take away his primary, and he flounders. However, it was hardly his fault what happened Sunday. He was running for his life most of the time. The OL that all the sportscasters brag about are just not that good.

Green Bay ran the ball right up the middle of Dallas' highly touted defensive line like they were high schoolers. The Cowboy defensive backs seemed to be totally lost as to what their coverage was.

Dallas is just not a very good team. They are a mixed bag of pretty talented individuals. That's what a good general manager would figure out and fix.........................if they ever hire one. :)

Those ratings do not include streaming, just cable/broadcast channels, for example add Peacock to the NBC viewers, the Lions/Rams game had 35 Million average viewings, peaking at 38 Million.

A big increase over what is being reported.

I assume the same for CBS games (Paramount+) ESPN (ESPN+)and the other NBC games, the only one who would not see any increases from streaming would be Fox, who is trying to find a partner for their games (NFL, MLB, College) to be on a streaming service.

Well, may as well kiss Buffalo good by after this week. Ed Hoculi is the ref for the game and he has a history of being extremely biased. Kansas City‘s record when he officiates. Their games is 8-1. Buffalo is 1-6.

He was the referee in the Philadelphia game where in the first half it seemed like every play Buffalo ran, his crew were throwing flags, and Philadelphia was getting away with murder.

Well, may as well kiss Buffalo good by after this week. Ed Hoculi is the ref for the game and he has a history of being extremely biased. Kansas City‘s record when he officiates. Their games is 8-1. Buffalo is 1-6.

He was the referee in the Philadelphia game where in the first half it seemed like every play Buffalo ran, his crew were throwing flags, and Philadelphia was getting away with murder.
Ed Hochuli retired from the NFL. Do you mean Shawn Hochuli?

This HAS to be scripted. It has to be. NO ONE loses on last-minute nonsense this many times. No one.
According to the X-Files, the smokey room folks refuse to let Buffalo ever win.

Also, Buffalo decided to treat the last drive oddly. Should have accepted 4 or 5 yards on 3rd and 9 and gone for it on 4th, nothing but a TD was good in this case. Giving Mahomes the ball with 1:30 left on the clock with a tie game is about as bad as missing a field goal and giving the ball back to them with the lead.

Reactions: HipKat
According to the X-Files, the smokey room folks refuse to let Buffalo ever win.

Also, Buffalo decided to treat the last drive oddly. Should have accepted 4 or 5 yards on 3rd and 9 and gone for it on 4th, nothing but a TD was good in this case. Giving Mahomes the ball with 1:30 left on the clock with a tie game is about as bad as missing a field goal and giving the ball back to them with the lead.
Yep. It was a great drive, until it wasn’t

Reactions: Derwin0