NFL Eliminator Challange Pool

HD MM

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Nov 2, 2006
Believeland, Ohio
INTRODUCING A FUN & EXCITING NEW NFL POOL FOR ALL SATELLITE GUYS AND GIRLS!!! AKA THE ELIMINATOR POOL!

Intro: Pick one winner. That's all you need to do to survive in the Eliminator Pool. Pick one winner. No spread. No over/under. No penalty for picking a massive favorite. Except that, once you've picked a team, you can't pick that team again for the rest of the season! Pretty simple, yes? Then go ahead, sign up and see how far you can go this season before you, too, fall victim to the Eliminator. Many will enter, but only one can win and be the last man (or woman) standing.

This pool is hosted by ESPN. You must already have an account with ESPN in order to sign up.

All are welcome to join, however it is a "private" league.

Group Name: Satellite Guys
Password: brownsrule

Link: [ame="http://games.espn.go.com/eliminator/en/group?groupID=3733"]ESPN - Eliminator Challenge - Group[/ame]

Good luck to all!

There's a member in another thread doing a "pickem" pool. Personally, I find those boring.

That's why I started this pool. The Eliminator Pool is different from the norm and thought it would require a little more thought and strategy.....

Good showing so far. We've gotten 5 to commit since yesterday. The more the merrier. Feel free to invite the wives/husbands or girlfriends/boyfriends too.....

Where are you Rey, Cosmo, Sabres, Paul, Ramy, Jimbo, Cybok, BillD, MSmith, Sandra, Salsa, Anders, Derwin, CharlesO, Boomer, Sam, Hancox, McCoy and any other NFL fan who hasn't signed up yet? I encourage you all to join. It'll be fun!

HD - I think you scared people away with the password that you picked. :D

Once ESPN sends me back my information, I will be joining in as well.

HD - I think you scared people away with the password that you picked. :D

Once ESPN sends me back my information, I will be joining in as well.

LOL. I thought some folks would get a kick out of that password! If Cybok or Jimbo join, they'll cringe every time they enter it. I love it! :)

And thanks for joining Jag. Should be a good pool.... :up

I'm in, but it registered me in my original ESPN log-in name...rlhartley!!!...:eek:

And please don't ever use that password again, it makes my computer crash!!!...;)

I'm in HD! There's one of these setup on the LSU site I go to. They're a blast, but I haven't lasted more than 6 weeks in either one I've done because I overthink it I guess.

Anyway, should be fun. I'll have trouble remembering that password you set up though - not very realistic. ;)

Awesome! Thanks guys. The pool is up to 12 entrants. Not bad considering we've got a few more weeks to round up anyone else who wants in. Should be a good time....

Okay....I'm in under "cjoliva480"...freaking ESPN.com screwed up my old entry so i killed it and entered a new account.

It would be interesting if they did a "reverse" elimination pool....you have to pick a loser every week and can only pick them once...after the Raiders, Lions, Rams and Chiefs if would be a real toss up to find a loser every week. :D

Bump.

Don't forget to anyone else who want's in to sign up. The season is now 10 short days away!

Where are you Sabres and Paul? You want in on this action?

in under madisonjar, had a VERY hard time typing the password thought about making my secretary come in and type it out for me :)
I'm in.

Experts say a good password is one that no one will be able to figure out because it makes no sense. This password is extremely strong!!! :)