NFL Eliminator Challange Pool

Last night claimed our first victim of THE Eliminator Pool...

Trivnut is out with a losing pick of the Tennessee Titans. He must be cursing Rob Bironas this morning.

BTW, of all the weeks you could've chosen to pick the Titans, why week 1 against the Steelers on the road?

I got through week 1 in the eliminator pool without using up New England, Pittsburgh, Indy, San Diego, Philly, Giants, Green Bay, etc., etc. (I correctly used up Seattle). :up

I got through week 1 in the eliminator pool without using up New England, Pittsburgh, Indy, San Diego, Philly, Giants, Green Bay, etc., etc. (I correctly used up Seattle). :up

I didn't make it by as I forgot all about it. :(

Edit. I was still able to pick one of the Monday night games to try to keep in it.

Good work all. The majority of us have made it past Week 1! Relief....

There were a few casualties though. In all, 6 out of the 20 got eliminated this week. Skhi and Ramy, what were you thinking picking the Bengals? Goliebob, why in the world would you pick the Bears this week against the Packers? ;) :)

To the rest of us..... let's proceed to Week 2 of The Eliminator!!!

Good work all. The majority of us have made it past Week 1! Relief....

There were a few casualties though. In all, 6 out of the 20 got eliminated this week. Skhi and Ramy, what were you thinking picking the Bengals? Goliebob, why in the world would you pick the Bears this week against the Packers? ;) :)

To the rest of us..... let's proceed to Week 2 of The Eliminator!!!

Rub it in will you. :rant::D

If it was a money pool maybe they would have picked with their heads, instead of their hearts... :)

If it was a money pool maybe they would have picked with their heads, instead of their hearts... :)

Heh, really trying to talk myself out of going with the Chiefs vs Raiders. Home opener against rival and Cassel should be starting. It's a homer pick, but if we win any games this season this should be one. Haven't made my pick yet, but leaning that way.

I was using my head when I picked the Bungles. :eek: I thought I'd sneak them in and save the "good" teams for the later weeks......Boy did that strategy backfire. :)

I was using my head when I picked the Bungles. :eek: I thought I'd sneak them in and save the "good" teams for the later weeks......Boy did that strategy backfire. :)
That's killed me in the past too. I won a league last year by sticking with picking with what I thought was the best available team each week (not saving any teams), and a lot of luck. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts