NFL Eliminator Challange Pool

And the WINNER is..........................McCoy!!!!

I bowed out with the Steelers loss to the Raiders, while McCoy stayed alive with Cincy's victory.

CONGRATS, McCOY!!!!!! :up:up:up:up

And the WINNER is..........................McCoy!!!!

I bowed out with the Steelers loss to the Raiders, while McCoy stayed alive with Cincy's victory.

CONGRATS, McCOY!!!!!! :up:up:up:up

Thank you, thank you! Some tough competition I must say. :D

Wish I would've chosen these teams in another board's pool - I had money on that one and got kicked out in the second week! ;)

And to the rest of you, let's keep picking in the Eliminator Pool even though we may have 1 or more losses, ok? There's still 4 weeks left, so we might as well see who can make the most correct Eliminator Picks through an entire 17 week season.

And to the rest of you, let's keep picking in the Eliminator Pool even though we may have 1 or more losses, ok? There's still 4 weeks left, so we might as well see who can make the most correct Eliminator Picks through an entire 17 week season.

You mean I could have kept going after the first loss? Dang. I thought once you lost is was over so I didn't bother the rest of the season.

You mean I could have kept going after the first loss? Dang. I thought once you lost is was over so I didn't bother the rest of the season.

A lot of us are still picking. Technically McCoy is the winner, but letting it run through the year makes it an interesting side bet.

16 picks in a row, then I crash and burn with the Broncos on week 17. Should've stuck with the team that got me there - Detroit's opponent. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)