NFL Network to Offer "Red Zone Channel": Alternative to Sunday Ticket?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Why the hell wouldn't providers be jumping at the opportunity to add this channel? Most of the people I know who have Sunday Ticket, subscribe SOLELY for the Red Zone Channel. And they pay $400 just to get it! You'd think this would be an extremely popular and highly sought channel if offered to the masses, not to mention a competitive option to ST.

This makes me think D* won't offer it.

That's funny. I've never watched it. When my game goes into commercial, I tune to the channel that shows eight games. I replaced my 40" LCD with a 52" LCD last year to make it more watchable.

Give RedZone a try. It's like a constant highlight reel of all of the games, only live! Very addicting channel....

Yeah, I love my team, but if I had the option between the $300 or whatever Sunday Ticket and this channel for like $50 or $75 for the season, I'd probably take the Red Zone Channel. It's good stuff, and people should be hoping their providers can offer it.

I understand that you don't want to pay extra just for the HD. No one does. I was just defending my favorite channel. Lots of people post about it being fantasy stuff and that's just not right. I'm with you on the $100 but I haven't actually had to pay it yet. I have called and gotten it for free every year.

It's been around for what 6 years now , I have payed for it 5 years now.
I pay my bills ahead of time, so payment history doesn't apply here, I also can't say I can't afford it as they already have my money.

The ST is already too high as it is.

It's been around for what 6 years now , I have payed for it 5 years now.
I pay my bills ahead of time, so payment history doesn't apply here, I also can't say I can't afford it as they already have my money.

The ST is already too high as it is.

Have you asked to get it for free? I don't tell them I can't afford it or threaten to cancel. Last year took 4 calls this year just 1.

Any news on the DirecTV front for this channel?

Dish is rumored to be getting this. Is there any hope DirecTV will carry this station as well????

DirecTV has it more or less as part of SuperFan, I don't see them adding it as it's own channel. If they did I'd drop Sunday Ticket, im probably not alone.

This channel will have me considering alternative content providers come contract time if they all start to carry it. I enjoy our DirecTV otherwise though, Cox in Vegas has a long way to go to compete for my $$

I came to Directv Last year and watched it twice only to see what it was about with Sunday Ticket. I would have no interest is them carrying it. I don't see them adding it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts