NFL Play-Offs 2015-16

I don't think that the Panthers are ready to lay down & let this game get away from them yet.

This is also why the Denver Broncos are highly favored to win the Super Bowl~sarcasm strongly implied~it helps that Charlotte is just "up the road" from where I live.

The secret to their success was the fact that I was cheering for the Patriots this time.:(
Your as bad as me ... a good friend of mine says everytime I turn on the Red Wings they loose, so she won't let me watch !
If you substitute My wife for you and the Purdue Boilermakers (any sport) for the Red Wings, you have our family's sportsball TV watching. If she wanders into viewing range during a Boiler game, something bad is bound to befall Purdue. After years, she now stays in the Living Room, away from the TV.

She is always happy when they do well, but she has steeled herself to the concept that she can never see it happen live. The last two Purdue football games we went to were PU losses.

Reactions: Jimbo
If you substitute My wife for you and the Purdue Boilermakers (any sport) for the Red Wings, you have our family's sportsball TV watching. If she wanders into viewing range during a Boiler game, something bad is bound to befall Purdue. After years, she now stays in the Living Room, away from the TV.

She is always happy when they do well, but she has steeled herself to the concept that she can never see it happen live. The last two Purdue football games we went to were PU losses.
I also watch the X-Files !

Am I the only one who doesn't know that Peyton Manning's nickname is "the Sheriff?" I remember hearing the announcers keep saying that, & when they told Cam Newton who he was facing in the Super Bowl(because he didn't know), he said, "Oh wow, playing the Sheriff."

Reactions: Foxbat
Am I the only one who doesn't know that Peyton Manning's nickname is "the Sheriff?" I remember hearing the announcers keep saying that, & when they told Cam Newton who he was facing in the Super Bowl(because he didn't know), he said, "Oh wow, playing the Sheriff."
Peyton must be the Sheriff of Omaha !

Reactions: Foxbat
It felt like for most of the game the Pats were down by 3 touchdowns, and then I look up and they're down by 8 points. And you're right about the Gronk TD, first thing I thought of was Dave Casper. Gotta give credit to the Broncos defense. That is an elite NFL defense.
If this team had a younger Peyton Manning they would be winning a couple of championships with that defense. But that's not the case. Manning needs to be VERY thankful their defense kicked ass yesterday. The offense didn't do jack in that 2nd half, leaving the Pats in the game. Although NE defense is a top 10 D so some credit to them. I almost saw Brady rewrite the same old story in that game.

Reactions: BillD1984
As Good as the Broncos defense is, Carolina's defense is pretty damn good too. Also, let's face it, what beat the Pats was not the the Donkeys offense... So this should be a worry going into the Super Bowl for the Donkeys.

well if anything, he can't do worse than he did last time ;)
That Panthers defense may turn out to be a nightmare for him. I don't want to see Superbowl 48 repeat itself and it may not as Denvers' Defense can contain that Panthers offense. I don't see Denver winning but do see the possibility of a close game.

If this team had a younger Peyton Manning they would be winning a couple of championships with that defense. But that's not the case. Manning needs to be VERY thankful their defense kicked ass yesterday. The offense didn't do jack in that 2nd half, leaving the Pats in the game. Although NE defense is a top 10 D so some credit to them. I almost saw Brady rewrite the same old story in that game.

Absolutely Rey! I gotta give Manning credit, he did just enough in the first half, and then got out of the way and let the defense take them home. IMO, it was a masterful game plan by the Broncos.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)