NFL Play-Offs 2015-16

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Like I say once the Seahawks starting rolling I thought "oh crap here we go"
Peterson cant hold onto the damn ball
Teddy doesnt know when to throw it away

The defense and their lapse when the ball went past Wilson yet could throw to an open guy.

Well Vikes....congrats. You just blew your LAST chance at winning a outdoor home game EVER.

Bengals fans were horrible. The refs were not consistent on their calls. That hit on Bernard was a launch helmet to helmet hit. Burfict will be fined and probably suspension which he deserves for his hit. I never saw anything wrong with Pacman.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
It was a legal hit. He wasn't a defenseless player. I do think they should make those illegal also but it's not.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Get ready for the best weekend on the sports calendar- NFL Divisional Weekend!!

Saturday
Chiefs at Patriots- 4:35pm ET (CBS)-
the Patriots will have all they can handle with uber-efficient Alex Smith and the white hot Chiefs. Big news for the Pats- Julian Edelman has been cleared to play

Packers at Cardinals- 8:15pm ET (NBC)- the Packers showed some serious life today, but they go up against what I consider the deepest roster in the NFL

Sunday
Seahawks at Panthers- 1:00pm ET (FOX)-
Charlotte will feel downright balmy to the postseason tested Seahawks. Russell Wilson vs. Cam Newton will be fun to watch

Steelers at Broncos- 4:40pm ET (CBS)- Very intriguing matchup! Will Big Ben and Brown be ready to go? What will Peyton Manning bring to the table?

Fasten your seat belts, next weekend is gonna be fun!!

Reactions: madmadworld
Probably the Worst Opening Weekend of Playoffs I Have ever had.Every Team I rooted for Lost (0-4).
Vikings losing that game was Horrible and I feel for Walsh.Got a Listen to Both Vikings and Seahawks Radio calls on the missed Field Goal and one sentence was shouted out by both Radio teams..."Are you Kidding Me????".So much for Home Field advantage and winning your Division too,Means Nothing man :(

Get ready for the best weekend on the sports calendar- NFL Divisional Weekend!!

Saturday
Chiefs at Patriots- 4:35pm ET (CBS)-
the Patriots will have all they can handle with uber-efficient Alex Smith and the white hot Chiefs. Big news for the Pats- Julian Edelman has been cleared to play

Packers at Cardinals- 8:15pm ET (NBC)- the Packers showed some serious life today, but they go up against what I consider the deepest roster in the NFL

Sunday
Seahawks at Panthers- 1:00pm ET (FOX)-
Charlotte will feel downright balmy to the postseason tested Seahawks. Russell Wilson vs. Cam Newton will be fun to watch

Steelers at Broncos- 4:40pm ET (CBS)- Very intriguing matchup! Will Big Ben and Brown be ready to go? What will Peyton Manning bring to the table?

Fasten your seat belts, next weekend is gonna be fun!!
It's too bad that Big Ben is injured, could be Landry Jones for the Steelers, if so, they have No chance.
As for Brown, I haven't heard too much about him yet one way or the other, anyone heard if he's OK or if the hit ended up being more serious ... as in playing time.
Brown is one of the Top WRS out there, if he can't go ... it's gonna be ugly.
on a positive note, I was very surprised to see how well the 3rd and 4th string Running backs for the Steelers played last week.

Reactions: BillD1984
It's too bad that Big Ben is injured, could be Landry Jones for the Steelers, if so, they have No chance.
As for Brown, I haven't heard too much about him yet one way or the other, anyone heard if he's OK or if the hit ended up being more serious ... as in playing time.
on a positive note, I was very surprised to see how well the 3rd and 4th string Running backs for the Steelers played last week.

IMO, Brown is THE best in the game today

Ben is day to day. Brown said he's fine but still going through concussion protocols.

For the people complaining about Joey Porter.

I think more bungle coaches came on the field.

m7gwaw.jpg

You guys are all football fans, so there's no one here that's New ....
When you watch a play live and see a hit, you just KNOW when something happens late .... there was an extra second between what is acceptable for a hit in the Brown case ....
Now I'm not saying he could stop, not sure , he hit him in the head which in today's world is gonna draw a flag ...

I can't belive I just heard Pac-Man say on the Dan Patrick show that Brown faked the injury so they can get the penalty.

Vikings losing that game was Horrible and I feel for Walsh.Got a Listen to Both Vikings and Seahawks Radio calls on the missed Field Goal and one sentence was shouted out by both Radio teams..."Are you Kidding Me????".So much for Home Field advantage and winning your Division too,Means Nothing man :(
I thought Paul Allen (Vikes radio pxp guy) was going to start crying when Walsh missed it.

I can't belive I just heard Pac-Man say on the Dan Patrick show that Brown faked the injury so they can get the penalty.

I just came on here to post the same thing. PLEASE tell me he wasn't serious!

He was. He was blaming everybody but his selfish act.

Wow, just wow! Whether Brown was faking an injury or not (which he obviously wasn't) is totally irrelevant. Even if Brown pops right back up, the hit was dirty, and THAT is what drew the flag.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)