NFL preseason 2010-2011 Official discussion thread!

Browns have cut RB Jamal Lewis

Chargers are reportedly shopping Cromartie for a RB, content with Jammer and Cason at CB, with LT likely gone and Sproles a RFA.

Cardinals LB Dansby will not be franchised and will become a sought after free agent, second only to probably Peppers.

Titans punter Craig Hentrich is retiring after 17 seasons.

Browns have cut RB Jamal Lewis

Chargers are reportedly shopping Cromartie for a RB, content with Jammer and Cason at CB, with LT likely gone and Sproles a RFA.

Cardinals LB Dansby will not be franchised and will become a sought after free agent, second only to probably Peppers.

Titans punter Craig Hentrich is retiring after 17 seasons.

Good riddance to bad rubbish!

He still provided some nice moments for Cleveland- 216 yards against the Bengals in 2007, four touchdowns against the Seahawks in 2007- I call that 'an Al Bundy game', a 1,300 yard season.

I know, but when the going got tough last year, he quit on the team. Plus, he was an ex-Raven, so I never fully forgave him for that. :D

I know, but when the going got tough last year, he quit on the team. Plus, he was an ex-Raven, so I never fully forgave him for that. :D

Perfectly reasonable explanation- will not argue with that at all.

(BTW, as far as I'm concerned, your team has a brighter future than mine.)

Yeah, PFT conjectured that he may not be able to retire after talking about doing it last year, because of a $25mil civil judgement that he's a part of. Might need some more football money.

Speaking of the Bills, friend said he read that there was some talk about the Chargers trading Cromartie for Lynch.

Speaking of the Bills, friend said he read that there was some talk about the Chargers trading Cromartie for Lynch.
Chargers will need a running back because LT is gone. Cromartie has worn out his welcome after a very promising beginning.

5 cities in Ohio listed on the top 20 most miserable cities in the US list... part of the criteria is pro sports teams.

Forbes: Cleveland 'Most Miserable' US City - Travel News Story - KITV Honolulu

Cleveland tops the list, Detroit is fourth. Chiefs, Jets/Giants, and Eagles markets also represented on the list.

Cleveland
Stockton, Calif.
Memphis, Tenn.
Detroit
Flint, Mich.
Miami
St. Louis
Buffalo, N.Y.
Canton, Ohio
Chicago
Modesto, Calif.
Akron, Ohio
Kansas City
Rockford, Ill.
Toledo, Ohio
New York City
Sacramento, Calif.
Youngstown, Ohio
Gary, Ind.
Philadelphia

Last I read most likely place is St. Louis, and it would be late in the offseason if not preseason.

That means the Eagles are going to pay him $1.5m to stick around until then when his March bonus comes and goes.

5 cities in Ohio listed on the top 20 most miserable cities in the US list... part of the criteria is pro sports teams.

Forbes: Cleveland 'Most Miserable' US City - Travel News Story - KITV Honolulu

Cleveland tops the list, Detroit is fourth. Chiefs, Jets/Giants, and Eagles markets also represented on the list.

Cleveland
Stockton, Calif.
Memphis, Tenn.
Detroit
Flint, Mich.
Miami
St. Louis
Buffalo, N.Y.
Canton, Ohio
Chicago
Modesto, Calif.
Akron, Ohio
Kansas City
Rockford, Ill.
Toledo, Ohio
New York City
Sacramento, Calif.
Youngstown, Ohio
Gary, Ind.
Philadelphia

They must not have polled me, because I'm estatic living here. Not another place in the country I'd rather be than good ol' Cleveland Ohio! :cool:

They must not have polled me, because I'm estatic living here. Not another place in the country I'd rather be than good ol' Cleveland Ohio! :cool:

Guess you are the only one then.;):D