NFL preseason 2010-2011 Official discussion thread!

Step it up NFL Network

Why is ESPN showing Carolina and Baltimore when the better game would be the NE and NO game ?
And
WHY is the NFL Network NOT showing preseason games each night that they are on, instead they show a Arena game ?

Why is ESPN showing Carolina and Baltimore when the better game would be the NE and NO game ?
And
WHY is the NFL Network NOT showing preseason games each night that they are on, instead they show a Arena game ?

I thought I heard a commercial that said ALL preseason games would be on NFLN.

I thought I heard a commercial that said ALL preseason games would be on NFLN.

They are, but only a few are on Live,
You would think that the opening night, they would be showing some.
They would normally do Live Look ins too, but they have a arena game to show instead.

Yeah, thats why I am about to pay $40 for the NFL.com preseason thing, I want to see why the Raiders starters went scoreless in the first 25min now that im home.

Edit: Boo. Only game I can watch online is NE/NO.

Pretty cool though.

Ah, just found the Raider game on a local affiliate. Boller is bad yo.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2010-08-12 at 7.14.47 PM.jpg
    Screen shot 2010-08-12 at 7.14.47 PM.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
Just got back from the Saints-Pats game (wanted to beat the infamous Route 1 traffic :rolleyes:). For the first preseason game, both teams put on a pretty good show........Pats won 27-24.

My prediction for 2010: Julian Edelman will have a MONSTER year, both receiving and punt returns!

The revenge of "purple drank"....

...hmmm.... "the devil made him do it?" BUT, if it's true, my Raiders front office has alot of explaining to do. They should have reported this guy from day one!

Fri Aug 13 03:29am PDT

JaMarcus Russell admits past codeine use

By Mark J. Miller

For years to come, Oakland Raiders fans will have plenty of negative stuff to say about quarterback JaMarcus Russell(notes), whom the team drafted first overall in 2007. Russell, who was released by the team in May, added more fuel to the fire.

In an interview with ESPN, Russell said he failed a drug test in 2007 due to codeine that he was taking via a prescription from his doctor. He also told the site that he has used codeine without a prescription. But he denied having a drug problem, saying he hasn't used the stuff in three years.

However, he was arrested for alleged possession of the drug in July. Traces of it were found in a drink in Russell's bedroom during a police raid.

JaMarcus Russell admits past codeine use - Scoop Du Jour - NFL  - Yahoo! Sports

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts