NFL Red Zone Channel

Status
Please reply by conversation.
thank you DC Cowboy I appreciate it Now, I have to see if I can cancel the NFL sunday ticket and just get the RedZone channel. I already started paying for the NFL Sunday ticket ( first installment). Think I can get my money back?

You can cancel as long as you do it before the season starts .... as for your money back, I would think they will credit you your money to your D* account, doubt you'll get it back in a check form.

Yep, they will credit all payments back but it will be credited to your account, not an actual refund.

Last night I placed a call to Directv. Stated Cancel and talked to Retention. Spoke to a great rep. I clearly told him I have NFLST that last two season but it wasn't in the budget for this year. Told him I read online only retention could add Redzone as a standalone channel I even stated if it was $5 or $5.99 per month I was fine with that. He said no probable and added it. He did state me having NFLST from the possible made this possible. It was just the luck of the draw on getting the right rep.

I tried this and stated I sub'd to nflst the last two years but because I moved to a new home I couldn't renew this year.I asked if I could get the redzone channel and they said no. I have to sub to nflst. I was knocked down twice so I guess its a no go for me on this.

Well,
I haven't had the Sunday ticket for several years, Tonight I called, was transferred to "sports" and asked to get the Red Zone Channel by itself.

Was told no way, even after talking to a supervisor, I complained about Dish and cable having the Red Zone channel and got the spill about how the DirecTV version is better than the one on Dishnetwork, and that if I liked it so much I needed to get the Sunday Ticket.... :mad:

Been a customer since 1995, but am listed with DirecTV as a customer since 2004 because I was with the various co-ops and Pegasus, I pay over $100 each month.

What a waste of time....

Last edited:
I got Red Zone after talking to two persons. The guy from retention tried first to bity ST, but I said I already got burned wuth MLB package and mentioned that Dish has it in Sports pack. So after waiting for 10 min, he turned it on.
I can't pay $320 after throwing money for baseball which I am not watching since June, when Brewers collapsed. REd ZOne will be good enough.

I got Red Zone after talking to two persons. The guy from retention tried first to bity ST, but I said I already got burned wuth MLB package and mentioned that Dish has it in Sports pack. So after waiting for 10 min, he turned it on.
I can't pay $320 after throwing money for baseball which I am not watching since June, when Brewers collapsed. REd ZOne will be good enough.

So you get robbed bu the MLB Package EVERY year ..... :D

Why do you buy the MLB Package for the Brewer's, they should be IN your normal package....

The 53150 ZIP Code is in the home team territory for the following pro teams. With HD Access select channels and teams available in HD are noted below:

With any DIRECTV base package (CHOICE or above, or MÁS ULTRA or above):

Comcast SportsNet Chicago HD (Ch. 665) - HD Available
Chicago Blackhawks (HD Available)
Cubs (HD Available)
White Sox (HD Available)

FS North HD (Ch. 668) - HD Available
Brewers (HD Available)
Milwaukee Bucks (HD Available)
Minnesota Wild (HD Available)

Local Regional Sports Network Information

Save your MLB money for the ST next year.

Well,
I haven't had the Sunday ticket for several years, Tonight I called, was transferred to "sports" and asked to get the Red Zone Channel by itself.

Was told no way, even after talking to a supervisor, I complained about Dish and cable having the Red Zone channel and got the spill about how the DirecTV version is better than the one on Dishnetwork, and that if I liked it so much I needed to get the Sunday Ticket.... :mad:

Been a customer since 1995, but am listed with DirecTV as a customer since 2004 because I was with the various co-ops and Pegasus, I pay over $100 each month.

What a waste of time....

Try this

Call 1800-531-5000, on voice prompt say "Cancel" When the person comes on tell them you can not afford the NFLST. Say you saw where only their group can ad it. Be very nice and not be real demanding on the first go.

I will say if you have never had NFLST it is unlikely this will work but who knows.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)