NFL ST Question

Status
Please reply by conversation.

pokerguru

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
May 17, 2005
I subscribed to D* last year to get NFL ST (first time). I called D* yesterday to see if I was enrolled for the automatic renewal of ST. They looked at my account and said they did not have me as a subscriber for ST. I explained I signed up last year during the promotion of 4 free months w/ purchase of ST.

My question is, I see some people say they are getting the ST price at $199. I was only offered it at an early bird price of $219. Does the automatic renewal of ST get you a lower price ($199)?

I'm just curious b/c I find it strange that I signed up for a promotion they offered specifically targeting ST, and now I'm not being listed as a past subscriber.

Any thoughts to this please reply?

I don't think...I'm not certain, but I don't think anyone is getting it for $199. By the way same thing happened to me.

FlyingJ said:
I don't think...I'm not certain, but I don't think anyone is getting it for $199. By the way same thing happened to me.

This is why I posted the question. I've read on this forum, in addition to others, that renewals for ST is $199. I guess the only way to find out is to call D*. Thanks

The Auto-renewal & early-renewal prices are both $199. The Early Bird is $219

I just want to shed some light on this topic I posted earlier in reference to the NFL ST for those who weren't sure, like me.

I just spoke to a CSR from D* and here's the scoop.

Automatic renewals for Sunday Ticket - $199

Early Bird - $219

If you are or should be an automatic renewal make sure you get the right price. I should have been a renewal, however, surprisingly D* could not find last year's ST order on my account. I ask how could this disappear when I signed up for D*, and specifically had to purchase ST (promotion at the time). She replied, "I'm not sure". However, she was nice and even though they couldn't find the past order they still gave it too me for $199. I saved $20 by being persisitant.

For the last 2yrs my renewal price has been $179, which was the cost after my 1st year free as a new sub. This has been listed in my programing package untill I checked a few days ago. I just emailed D* to find out why its not listed anymore and what this years renewal price will be. (hate being on hold). Can't see paying an extra $20, Plus $99 for the "over 100" games in HD when they were free last year.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)