NFL ST / Red Zone Poll

Did you receive any discounts on NFL ST.

• No Discount Paid Full Price

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Got Early Bird Offer with Auto renew/Retention offer

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • Discounted price under $299

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Discounted price Under $199

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • Free NFL ST

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Did not get NFL ST, But Was offered Red ZONE channel Free

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Did not get NFL ST, But Was offered Red Zone Channel for a Monthly Fee./ Explain Please

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't Subscribe at all to NFL ST

Votes: 14 27.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Wont buy it through D*

I can buy it through Shaw for $120 for the year or get that + NHL CI for 180 :)

Jimbo said:
DEMAND .....
Being the most popular sport on the American soil can allow them to do that.

Not stating otherwise. Just stating why I don't think it is worth the value

Wont buy it through D*

I can buy it through Shaw for $120 for the year or get that + NHL CI for 180 :)

What is the start-up costs and the availability reach (penetration)? (meaning can anyone in the states do this?)

What are the minimum monthly fees associated just to get the services?

I ended up paying full price for ST this year for the first time in 4 or 5 years. I did manage to negotiate a free upgrade to the MVR set up that saved me $150 so I ended up saving more than I expected if I had gotten the $20/mo for 6 months savings I've gotten in the past.

I'm happy with the ST and now the MVR setup in the house. All is good and I'm with DTV for another 2 years with no concerns.

Good news for you, on the website it says ALL games in HD this year, since they went to MPEG4 now.

actually its not all the games....Even though they went MPEG4 they dont have enough HD "temp" channels for all the games. Heck this week they didnt have enough for all the Big 10 games since they put Rogers Sportsnet 1 up in HD

I got the 20 dollars off a month for 6 month deal, on top of the auto-renewal price of 300. So basically i got the sunday ticket for 180. Not a bad deal if you ask me.

actually its not all the games....Even though they went MPEG4 they dont have enough HD "temp" channels for all the games. Heck this week they didnt have enough for all the Big 10 games since they put Rogers Sportsnet 1 up in HD

All these channels have a -1 HD channel, did they not put the game in HD on the HD channel ?
Did you check, I was watching the first quarter of the Toledo game in SD till I thought about checking and it WAS in HD to my surprise :up

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)