NFL ST "searching for satellite"

Status
Please reply by conversation.

rstokas

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 23, 2004
All my satellites work, and I get all games and HD content. However last night I noticed on some of the ST channels (like 723) it said "searching for satellite signal". this was on the 101 but I could not get it. It is a transponder I never get. All my other live channels work.

Is this just a test or something i should be worried about?

??

Anyone else notice this? All test channels work, just problems with a few channels in the 720's

there are no actual games on. However, if I go to say 721, it has the nfl logo and does not say searching for signal. If I go to 724 it says searching for signal. And I do get all satellites so its real confusing.

can someone check their tv for me and see if they get all teh NFL ST HD channels today? I am having a party this weekend so want to see if this is a problem.

The guide on some IRDs will not show the channels until two or three days before the scheduled game. This has always been the case and is not a malfunction. Thus no channel = no signal. Everything is operating normally.

I do have a channel for all the other hd nfl st channels in the 720's however! I am just missing a few. The channels are blank, but there is a signal if you go to the signal meter. Only 2 have no signal. this never happened before this week,

Well I went ahead and fired up the projector and as I suspected although there is no EPG data, just channel numbers, and on 720 - 724 I can tune them, but receive the 'NO SIGNAL' message just as you do. This has always been the norm for my IRD; even on non-HD channels that are not 24/7, such as special events and other season pass subscriptions. AND I can confirm my system is running 110% correctly. So I would not worry about it unless you failed to pull the SIGNAL during actual pre-game/game time.

thank you... all channels seem to be working now. I need the Redskins game in HD and it looks like I will get it now.

Check your local affiliate schedule to make sure they do not have the area's broadcast rights to that same game; if they do you will be blacked out. I mention this because you didn't say where you were located, but I thought you might want to be aware of the blackout possibility. I use www.titantv.com

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)