NFL ST... What a JOKE!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

givemetoro

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 3, 2006
So I have been thinking about getting NFL Sunday Ticket for about 3 seasons now, but the ends just couldn't justify the means...

I went to Direct TV's website just now out of curiosity to see how much ST was... well it said "Order now for 5 payments of 59.99" and right below it was an information box that read "Already a DirecTV member? Sunday Ticket may be cheaper, sign in now!" <Not a direct quote.

So I get excited and sign into my online account, I go back to the Sunday Ticket page to see what great discounts I will have and I see this...

"Order now for 5 payments of 63.99"

WTF?! I've been with DirecTV for 3 years now and I don't get any kind of a break???

The FREAKING link told me about great discounts and my price is actually HIGHER then before... what is going on?!

Instead of bitching in a new thread why not give them a call tomorrow and see what they can do?

They aren't going to give the house away on one of their signature features to everyone that has the internet. Now if you call them and take the time to see if there is something they can do then directv might take the time to see if there is a special offer for you.

Give them a call, ask nicely and read the discount thread for advice.

After about 1 million times hearing the same crap over and over, I mean really.

... and I did not personally attach the user, just the nature of the post. There is a difference.

... but I will apologize if anyone took offense that I made reference to some posts that are starting to sound childish.

I didn't know Charper was a "Founder" .....

Way to go Charper :up

Hey sundrop, was YOUR post any more helpful ? :rolleyes:

Nope, just like your post trolling does not help either. Do you want to keep this up? I dont mind....Im watching football and have some 25 thousand posts to catch up to you.

charper1 maybe it was foolish of me to call you out, but everyday I log on here and someone is quoting some one for something they say and making Boo Hoo references or some other piss poor comment.

*So lets fix this. If your tired of hearing the same thing over and over again.... do your best to NOT reply.

Nope, just like your post trolling does not help either. Do you want to keep this up? I dont mind....Im watching football and have some 25 thousand posts to catch up to you.

charper1 maybe it was foolish of me to call you out, but everyday I log on here and someone is quoting some one for something they say and making Boo Hoo references or some other piss poor comment.

*So lets fix this. If your tired of hearing the same thing over and over again.... do your best to NOT reply.

So I'm Post Trolling ?

Have you ever looked at any of my posts ?
Generally I'm trying to help people, unlike some others here.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)