Status
Please reply by conversation.

IcEWoLF

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 31, 2006
Nevada
Going to start this years thread about NFL Sunday Ticket, planning to call them tomorrow morning to see if they are going to be offering any discounts.
Last year I was lucky and they gave me Sunday Ticket for free, I don't expect the same deal this year, but we will see.

Called them and they offered me the package for $239 for the whole season, rejected, will call again later.

Did you speak to the CSR or retention reps? Because retention is most likely to give discounts or maybe free if you agree to a 12 month commitment, But every account is different as to who can be eligible or not.

Mine is free every year :p

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Employee ?

MAYBE I'll get FREE ST when AT&T finalizes the deal :yessign

If I was in an AT&T area, I could have U-Verse at 50% off ... maybe D* will hear that as well ... :happydance

FWIW, I'm not holding my breath for any of it.

I'd love to try out uverse. I have comcast for my Internet and phone although the speed is great it's getting pricy. My bundle option is 3mb dsl at full price minus a 7/ discount

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I have been with D for 11 years. Last year they gave me Sunday Ticket Max for free with a 1 year commitment, this year I was able
to get the Max for 124.99 and she threw in 4 months of Showtime for free. I called in 6/9...

Brian

I have been with D for 11 years. Last year they gave me Sunday Ticket Max for free with a 1 year commitment, this year I was able
to get the Max for 124.99 and she threw in 4 months of Showtime for free. I called in 6/9...

Brian

Same thing, I got ST for free last year.

I definitely would like the Sunday Ticket. Had I signed up a week later it would have been included in my promo. As a customer who is only 6 months old (the service...not my age!), do I have any clout to bargain or will I be paying the $240?

Harris,
I would just call in and tell them your thinking about the ST .... see what they offer you ... you might be surprised ... if offer not b ood enough, just tell them No, you were just curious, maybe they will make another offer, otherwise, call back later.

Lol. Did you notice hot pass is gone hutch?

Nope, I knew they was pulling the plug on it. Seen a blast fact on it over a year ago or so but never really used it so it didn't bother me lol

Genie having a lot of slowness issues that they haven't been very helpful about in the past, ST discounted will be the least of what I get this year.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Same here, my Genie started being slow as hell...It always happens after a while.
All they did is replace my receiver last year and it ran fine...I might have to do this again this year...

Stevo and Icewolf, which Genie are you guys using and are you using clients ?
Wondering if clients have an effect on the speed at all.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts