NFL Sunday Ticket in HD

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Go to channels 480-499, these are test channels that tell you if your system is seeing the correct locations.
There use to be one that verified the BBC's working, but it looks like they have changed the screen now.

Jimbo

I'm having a similar problem... Getting regular HD channels, but no NFL. Positively have NFL and Superfan package. I got the HD channels ast year without any issues. I only have the 3LNB Sat. however. Do I need to get upgraded to the 5LNB?

I spent 2 hours on the phone this morning getting kicked around from department to department and nobody could figure it out. They said 'well, wait and see if it comes on.".

I'm having a similar problem... Getting regular HD channels, but no NFL. Positively have NFL and Superfan package. I got the HD channels ast year without any issues. I only have the 3LNB Sat. however. Do I need to get upgraded to the 5LNB?

I spent 2 hours on the phone this morning getting kicked around from department to department and nobody could figure it out. They said 'well, wait and see if it comes on.".

Yes, The NFL/Superfan has been moved to Mpeg-4 requiring the slimline dish.

YES, there were notices sent to my knowledge and it was posted online as well.

Yes, these regular HD channels are in the 70's... I'm pretty sure my problem is that I have the 3LNB dish.. I've been trying to dial in to see if it's a software 'upgrade' issue, but I can't get dialed in... I got rid of my phone service awhile back and am using magicjack now which sucks, but is basically free. It doesn't dial into Directv so I'm screwed if i ever need to dial in i guess.

It's not a software issue; definitely need the new slimline. I'm assuming you cant get the standard definition games on Sunday Ticket either? As long as MagicJack uses your broadband link for your connection you can use that through the D* router system for the link between your receiver & D*.

It's not a software issue; definitely need the new slimline. I'm assuming you cant get the standard definition games on Sunday Ticket either? As long as MagicJack uses your broadband link for your connection you can use that through the D* router system for the link between your receiver & D*.

Actually, I think the SD version is still on the 101 sat.

Jimbo

Actually, I think the SD version is still on the 101 sat.

Jimbo

I need to verify this once & for all to see if the kids older receivers can tune these games in. I saw them in the guide in week 1, but D* insisted I had to upgrade one of my boxes to get any of the NFL ST (Not superfan, just ST). I kept two older receivers open (SD & Mpeg-2) so will see next week if they can tune these SD games in.

I need to verify this once & for all to see if the kids older receivers can tune these games in. I saw them in the guide in week 1, but D* insisted I had to upgrade one of my boxes to get any of the NFL ST (Not superfan, just ST). I kept two older receivers open (SD & Mpeg-2) so will see next week if they can tune these SD games in.
The D* web site only mentions needing upgrade hardware if you're viewing the HD games.

The D* web site only mentions needing upgrade hardware if you're viewing the HD games.

Thanks rad,

I thought that was the way it was but D* literally called me weekly to upgrade my Samsung Mpeg2 receiver until I caved for the HR21 (caved...LOL free).

Where on the website does it talk about this required hardware upgrade?

Thanks
This from the Sunday Ticket link on D*'s webpage:

NFL SUNDAY TICKET subscription required to sign up for SuperFan. †Actual number of games varies by market. Blackout restrictions and other conditions apply. Looking for renewal information? Click here ††To access DIRECTV HD programming, HD Access fee ($9.99/mo.), a DIRECTV Slimline dish, along with DIRECTV HD receiver, HD television equipment and a qualifying programming package are required. Number of HD channels varies by programming selection.

Is this what your looking for ?

Jimbo

Question

hoping you guys can help. i have st without sf....and i'm not getting hd channels. last year i had st and the games came in hd.

do i have to now get sf just to watch games in hd? if so, what kind of crap is that, i didn't have to last year.....am i missing something??

1. u couldnt of gotten all the games in hd without superfan last year.
2. u need sf for hd so just call directv explain it and u should get it for free.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)