NFL Sunday Ticket - PS3 Emails

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I can't see spending 340 bucks for a streaming NFL Ticket. I know not everyone wants or can afford tv services, so To Go or PS3 Ticket is better option. But its just to pricy.

Thats as much as the regular TV part. While I think its a nice and cool feature to have, its just not reliable 100% IMO. Not saying the ticket on tv is, but its more reliable than internet service.

But I can see it as a desirable option.

I also agree, they should have a free preview for people who aren't sure about the quality. Plus make sure you have good internet service. Or else it may not be smooth.

I can't see spending 340 bucks for a streaming NFL Ticket. I know not everyone wants or can afford tv services, so To Go or PS3 Ticket is better option. But its just to pricy.

Thats as much as the regular TV part. While I think its a nice and cool feature to have, its just not reliable 100% IMO. Not saying the ticket on tv is, but its more reliable than internet service.

But I can see it as a desirable option.

I also agree, they should have a free preview for people who aren't sure about the quality. Plus make sure you have good internet service. Or else it may not be smooth.

Do you HAVE or every had the ST ?

Where have you seen it not being reliable ?

Do you HAVE or every had the ST ?

Where have you seen it not being reliable ?

I Have ST and To Go.

I find the to go less reliable due to internet reliability. Thats all.

If you dont have a reliable internet you will have problems. All I am saying.

I Have ST and To Go.

I find the to go less reliable due to internet reliability. Thats all.

If you dont have a reliable internet you will have problems. All I am saying.

Gotcha ...
I believe that is also the reason I had trouble with the To Go on my SmartPhone last year.

I would suggest those with a PS3 that are interested, try and see if you can get it on Sunday at the same time that the Freeview is going on ...

I would suggest those with a PS3 that are interested, try and see if you can get it on Sunday at the same time that the Freeview is going on ...

me 2, I hope this yr is better for to-go, my dad is using it as he cant get directv.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts