NFL Sunday Ticket Question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Grigato

Original poster
Jul 2, 2015
Greenville, NC
Part of my contract for signing up with Directv a couple of months ago, is that I get NFL Sunday Ticket included for free. My question is, what channel(s) are NFL Sunday Ticket on for when football season starts? Also, does that include pre-season, or just only regular season? Thanks!

Part of my contract for signing up with Directv a couple of months ago, is that I get NFL Sunday Ticket included for free. My question is, what channel(s) are NFL Sunday Ticket on for when football season starts? Also, does that include pre-season, or just only regular season? Thanks!
That is the Regular Season only ...
Channels will come in closer to the start of the season, they will be from 701 to approx 718.

This doesn't include the Thursday Night or Sunday Night or Monday night games.

Reactions: harmlesslyfatal
All the preseason games are aired on the NFL Network. Only a handful are live, though.
The only problem I have with this is, your game could be 3 days later or at 4am when they show it with the exception to the ones they choose to show live.

I know that there are issues with local affiliates but I wish the Ticket had Pre Season games, if you want them now you need to pay $99 for GamePass on NFL.com, which includes regular season games but after they are live, while in past you could get preseason games for $20 bucks on NFL.com.

I know that there are issues with local affiliates but I wish the Ticket had Pre Season games, if you want them now you need to pay $99 for GamePass on NFL.com, which includes regular season games but after they are live, while in past you could get preseason games for $20 bucks on NFL.com.

I don't see how local affiliates would be different for preseason.. If the game is live on your locals or RSN, black out the Sunday Ticket feed. National games don't need to have Sunday Ticket feeds. I really wish we could get the preseason. NFL Network tape delay is dumb.

I don't see how local affiliates would be different for preseason.. If the game is live on your locals or RSN, black out the Sunday Ticket feed. National games don't need to have Sunday Ticket feeds. I really wish we could get the preseason. NFL Network tape delay is dumb.
Some NFL teams don't have their preseason games on RSN's, a lot are local channels to their areas, like the 49ers is a CBS affiliate, and not CSN Bay Area.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts